• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have made you cry and why

^Haha.
I cried once cause I couldn't hit a vein and I had blood everywhere from trying 6-7 different spots. Then the syringe clogged and I ended up losing a lot of the shot, just IMed the rest.
It was at the lowest depth of a dope run and I really couldn't afford to not get well off that shot. But there I was. It felt like the end of the world and I cried a bit.
So, I guess heroin made me cry? Or maybe just the state that dope and me had put me in.

Acid made me cry but it was a cry of joy and pure happiness listening to pink Floyd (cliche I know)

No other drug has made me cry.

DMT made me cry because of the absolute never-ending beauty of infinity.

And tonight on high grade crystal + prescription ghb + 4 blunts + Xanax my eyes truly filled with tears because I was so happy. It wasn't crying, exactly. Just tears of joy I guess you'd call it. Very weird.

Capsicum. Never cried so hard in my life, as the time it got in my eye ;)

I cried on ketamine, when i had a particularly strage experience: after emerging from the hole, the Internet was down, the phone service was down, there wasn't a single other person in the house (my parents'), and the street was carless, and for about an hour i thought everyone else in the world was dead so I cried.
No shit, that is the funniest thing ive heard in a while.
Not meaning to make fun of your pain mate but I wish I could of been a fly on the wall when you came out of that hole.lol

I have cried a number of times on MXE for a number of reasons. It can really bring out the truth even when it is hard to acknowledge.

Mushrooms have made me cry just from the sheer beauty and awesomeness of music, light and life.

DMT has made me cry more than once after I return to earth/my body, like 20 minutes after blast off, also from the sheer beauty and profundity of the experience.

During times I was going through opiate withdrawal I have cried at least once in the first couple days, like when my real emotions return in full force and I feel a sort of shame for making myself so tuned out.

Last edited:
Acid made me cry but it was a cry of joy and pure happiness listening to pink Floyd (cliche I know)

No other drug has made me cry.
i had a similar beatles/lsd experience, it will be okay (i think)

mushrooms and oxycontin. mushrooms more recently. i took them during a fight with someone...i ended up crying and lying on the floor, thinking "this is the floor, i belong here like a dog". unwell stuff

opiates i was young, strong painkiller and (stupid, yes) beer. i was talking to my friend and just started quietly crying because ..."you're so beautiful" ....eeyes

alcohol, well that doesn't count right now.

weed, actually, yes. as an example of my great social prowess in HS and beyond i once invited an old friend over then didn't think to maybe, do something else other than smoke bowls and watch PETA videos and cry...? so long ago. 14. PETA videos. uck.

Capsicum. Never cried so hard in my life, as the time it got in my eye ;)
I can feel where your coming from there. I had some extra hot chilli sauce last night with my kebab...todays trip to the toilet left me with a tear in my eye, for sure!.

I'm bipolar and while I don't cry often when I do is usually totally random. Alcohol seems to be the only drug that leads to crying....

I also cry when I have lots of benzos in me and I listen to really good touching music. I also cry and wank. Cry and eat take out and other snacks. Cry with my howa .223 in my mouth, even took a photo of that one. lol.

^
We always care about embarassing/weird wanking stories.lol

methamphetamine comedowns the first handful of times. although there was some seriously bad mental shit going on underneath the crying.

After having taken large doses of amphetamines, I cried (like, a few days later)...it's just stupid shit, and I felt like an idiot for doing it, so, yeah, I cried over that, for a minute or two, to myself. I also cried once when I was getting high with a former girlfriend after having just broken up with her minutes before - very awkward, very weird, and very depressing. Don't even ask me how it happened, it sucked, end of story.