• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have made you cry and why

Not exactly cry but

Dilaudid makes my eyes watery and itchy during the peak affects its strange.lol
morphine does that to me when iv'd

I reckon that might be histamine release guys (i get the same thing on high doses of DHC).
Im surprised that hydromorphone caused that though. Opioids tend to cause a bit less histamine release then opiates.

This has happened to me a few times when taking a bunch of etizolam...not sure why but clearly it seems to have a different affect on me then you would expect.

I got the massive gays once while coming up on MDMA with my girlfriend out in an open field while watching the sun coming up with us, squeezed some happy tears out of me.

Shed a few happy tears the first time I did 2 tabs of LSD as well. And the second time I ate shrooms I had an unstoppable attack of the giggles for 30 mins straight coupled with tears and a strange urge to dance while saying "i'm just dancing, whoo it's sooo fun!!". Haha, there was no music either i was in a hotel room trying to turn on the TV with zero success, I kept forgetting that's what I wanted to do.

Last edited:
Shrooms aswell... Had an ego break down and realized that I couldn't live with myself after cheating on gf and coming clean.
These things will vertainly bring up emotions you stuff deep down. and let me tell you getting that off my chest made me so much happier.

Booze has made me cry in the past many times. For me, it's an emotion amplifier; if I'm angry before drinking, I'll be furious when pissed, and if I'm depressed or upset before drinking, 9 times out of ten I'll be sat in the corner crying like a little girl.

The only other drug has been when I was around 19 and chasing loads of gear from foil; my grandad was seriously ill in hospital, and I was just crying constantly. It's very strange, cause opiates usually eliminate negative emotions from my mind completely.

LSD tears of joy mostly

In the depths of addiction, every morning before I would use I would cry
Often crying myself to sleep at night also

Speed made me cry once, because I felt sad for needing it. It's been years since I have done it. I just went off it for some reason, pretty common with "Base" as it's called here.
Kratom makes me cry sometimes, because of how low and unmotivated it makes me feel, I am tapering off. I have no idea why speed didn't even give me the trouble kratom has been giving me.

Not excatly a drug but mornings sometimes lead to some pretty heavy sessionś. I wonder why, as it happen's after bad dreams and but also after those when you wake up blank. No mem at all.

Good dreams I wish you too alll, those never made me sad.

Opioids because they kind creeped up on me and one time I did take a little too much and I did cry over it.
And I really didn't see that one coming but it did. And I really did have to try to shake that one off.
But that is all.

Oh and weed. I would cry without the beautiful stuff if I didn't have any for a minute or two. Hmm. I could cry over marijuanna too
because it is a beautiful plant to me.

Probably would cry if I had to take xan's again. They ruin my life in such a terrible way. Everytime. I respect them though.
Okay. Now that is all.

LSD more than a few times because of the intense emotional/psychedelic load.

Ketamine once because I thought I was dying.

MDMA maybe when I’ve felt that connection with someone that was so intense and deep.

Alcohol because I made a goddamn mess of myself and a situation. That has happened any number of times.