• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What drugs do you party on during MDMA breaks?

What about tramadol? Would that interfere with MDMA tolerance since it's works on serotonin?

i like to party sober :) (but then the music really has to be good for an awesome night).

but speed (amp) is also a very good alternative imho.

Man, I can't stand any party scenarios sober. Not because I personally feel too socially awkward to handle it, but because everybody becomes incredibly annoying at a party when you're the only sober one.

Have you thought about GHB jess? I plan on replacing alcohol with GHB for a test run soon

For me it would be mushrooms, LSD, MDA, and the occasional opiates here and there.

Have you thought about GHB jess? I plan on replacing alcohol with GHB for a test run soon

I'd like to know how that goes... I always feel like I'm going to overdose on GHB. Fantasy is pretty common in the clubscene here.

I'm not really looking for suggestions, like I said, I can only access a certain amount of things. GHB would be great if it was available though. Heard it's pretty similar to the real deal.

I had imagined a combination of barbiturates with a stimulant might evoke a GHB/MDMA high, but unfortunately my experiments have not been successful yet...apart from combining barbs with MDMA, which, while awesome, does not really help as a good substitute for partying.

I'm not really looking for suggestions, like I said, I can only access a certain amount of things. GHB would be great if it was available though. Heard it's pretty similar to the real deal.

I had imagined a combination of barbiturates with a stimulant might evoke a GHB/MDMA high, but unfortunately my experiments have not been successful yet...apart from combining barbs with MDMA, which, while awesome, does not really help as a good substitute for partying.
GHB and MDMA are not similar in how they make you feel. GHB is more of an alcohol type reaction

Two things I've tried that have been good substitutes so far: 1) a stim (addy or vyvanse usually) + a benzo (xanax, haven't tried this combo with any others); or 2) a stim + cannabis/cannabis edibles. Both combos are quite nice. Whether I use adderall or vyvanse depends on what I'm doing/how long I'll be doing it--for a 4-ish hour concert on a weekday (when I would have class the next day and would need to go to sleep right after the show), adderall works quite nicely but if I'm at a longer event or it's the weekend I'll usually go for the vyvanse.

I think I prefer the stim/cannabis combo. Last time I did this was with a 40 mg vyvanse and a very strong marijuana edible and I was definitely feeling great all night.

Everything is available, it's 2014 ;)

it's not. it's more like alcohol with more euphoria and less side effects (and even less self control - at least for me).

GHB seems to be the obvious answer. But it seems that GHB doens`t do the trick for everyone. Eventough I like the high, I always kinda chase the MDMA high, witch leads to taking too much and having a bad time.

The combination of Adderall and a Benzo is something that was a good alternative to MDMA for me. Not the same off course, but an ok substitute.

BUT:

You can`t replace one drug with another. Especially when it´s MDMA you try to take a break from. The only way to recover from overdoing MDMA is to just get clean for a long time (6 weeks is never enough).

I stopped doing drugs alltogether for 6 month when I overdid MDMA und "lost the magic". Wasn´t the first time I took a break, but the only time it really "worked". I had to get drugs off my mind completely, not even think about them anymore when I was out drinking and partying. If you reach that stat, than you have actually recovered and you are ready to have fun with drugs again. If you chose to.

My two cents.

I don't feel like I'm trying to catch the MDMA high or replace it with something identical when I don't use MDMA, in fact, MDMA isn't even my necessarily my favourite drug (well, it is when I'm on it). But it is a social crutch of mine when it comes to party scenarios, which is why I am drawn back to it. But I think there are plenty of other drugs with highs that are unique, but function in the same way as MDMA as a social crutch - i.e meth, 2cb, BK, coke ect, ect. I never feel like I'm chasing the MDMA high on these drugs...but I use them for similar reasons I guess, which is a means of getting past one's insecurities and connecting with friends and also enhancing the moment and the thrill of living.

Last edited: