D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
bout 2 grams of fire
pouch of tobac for spliffskies
reserve stash of valium bout a gram. dont take the fuckers
ass end of a fifth

Some homemade brandy, quite a lot of foreign tobacco, some benzos (assorted, mostly ex-RC's), Zopiclone, Codeine, 1/8th Cannabis, a shitload of pregabalin and gabapentin, a few grams of powder GHB, some Baclofen (probably will never use it), Modafinil and Ephedrine

Had 5 grams of dank cannabis flower, 1mg clonazepam, 160mg vyvanse, 2mg Xanax, 2 tabs LSD (60ug-70ug blotters), 1 bottle of wine, & cigarettes as of yesterday night. Now just 1-2 grams of weed, 2mg Xanax, 80mg vyvanse, & cigarettes.

About half g of ice and couple 2mg bars and 10mg valium, with of course some good bud

Hmm. Currently:
1. 92 tabs of ald52 (125ug allegedly)
2. 8 acid tabs (200ug allegedly)
3. 7 1p-lsd tabs (125 ug)
4. 3 tabs AL-LAD (150ug)
4. @800mg 4-HO-MET
5. @150mg 4-ho-mipt
6. @200mg 4-aco-met
7. @700mg 2c-b
8. @200mg 2c-e
9. @350mg 2c-c
10. @80mg 2c-p
11. @60mg psilocin
12. @10mg DOC
13. @12.5mg DOM
14. @28g sour diesel
15 various hash @90g.

I'm sure I've missed some!

My psychedelic stash has DOC, 2C-B, 5-MeO-MiPT, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DMT (solid stash but I wanna add 2C-E, DOM, MAL, 4-AcO-MET to it soon - the 4-AcO-MET being the only one of those that won't be new to me)

I also have lots of Kratom, white Maeng da, white Sumatran, green Malay, a lil bit of red Maeng da, tons of weed (lemon berry, sativa dominant, doesn't look great but still pretty strong), & some very nice morrocan hashish

I have a crap load of generic opana 40s. They are from overseas. I have not tried them yet since I have 20mgs and plus I have not heard anyone that has had them from the foreign market. They didn't disintegrate when I broke in half and they all are same shape and size. Very smooth finish. Seen bunk pills and the rough looking outside is a dead give away. These look legit as can be just no markings. Taste like the 20s as well. Just want someone who has tried them to give me a thumbs up.

Been dabbling in the RC department lately.

3-FPM
4F-MPH
DCK(deschloroketamine)
Etizolam
residue of some 4-AcO-DMT

EDIT: bunch of gabapentin
kava
Kratom
Cannabis as always.

Picked up a fair amount of hydrocodone today. Plus I should be getting some oxycodone later this week. Also got Kratom and beer as per usual.

3.5g of good bud
55g of Kratom
1g of black cap shrooms
1g Kanna
1g Sacred Blue Lotus 5:1
130mg MDA
80mg DMT
x10 clonazepam 0.5mg
x30 phenylpiracetam 100mg
And a xanny bar

I wish I could say a lot of acid tabs but people suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.