• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what drugs could cause a person to get yellow eyes?

foodcrisis

Bluelighter
i used to take a bus to the city for a job i had and i was waiting at a stop like twenty feet away from all the people at the bus stop. i was in a parking lot by myself and this guy walked up to me and he started staring at me. i looked back at him for a minute, to try to see where he was coming from or whatever and i noticed his eyes were like completely yellow where all the white would be. i wasn't sure what he wanted so i just made a face and looked away. he then left.

i used to carry around a pipe and some weed so i thought maybe he heard i was looking for a hook up or something... is this some way of saying that you're not a cop or something or was this kid just having health problems? i almost asked him if he wanted a smoke but there was so many people at the bus stop.

Yellow eyes (and skin) are caused by jaundice. This is from damage to or a malfunctioning liver. The liver can no longer break down blood cells so they start floating around in the body (turning everything yellow). That person likely needs a liver transplant or will die soon.

It can be from alcohol, or less commonly drugs, but it could also be caused by other toxins, genetics... many things. Some people are just born with bad livers and this can happen without ever taking any substance.

Most commonly it's late stage alcoholism or genetic liver failure.

that's crazy. i thought it was just a subtle thing from meth or something. i googled it but couldn't find it linked to any particular drugs... i'll probably always wonder what that dudes deal was. i'm not used to strangers looking for eye contact that way.

Yeah, jaundice
liver damage it's pretty shitty, but it tends to get better.

There's some strange drug (ethnoplant) called sinicuichi (Sun Opener or Heimia Salicifolia...)
that substance causes the vision to be yellow or objects to have a yellow tint/halo

Yellow eyes (and skin) are caused by jaundice. This is from damage to or a malfunctioning liver. The liver can no longer break down blood cells so they start floating around in the body (turning everything yellow). That person likely needs a liver transplant or will die soon.

It can be from alcohol, or less commonly drugs, but it could also be caused by other toxins, genetics... many things. Some people are just born with bad livers and this can happen without ever taking any substance.

Don't forget hepatitis c from either sharing needles or sex with someone that had hep c.

This

Could be another form of hepatitis too.

It's caused by bilirubin, from the destruction of old or damaged red blood cells and a significant ingredient in a healthy persons shit, not being removed by the liver.

I'm an old alkie who has associated with many other long-term alcoholics and I've seen yellowed eyes from jaundice in many folks. Sometimes it is accompanied by obvious liver damage (abdominal pain and/or swelling) but not always.
I have a real love/hate relationship with booze. It's a truly nasty substance that has caused me more problems in every way than all the other drugs I've abused combined. But goddamnit I still enjoy drinking the shit.
Drinkin' it now, in fact.

I'm an old alkie who has associated with many other long-term alcoholics and I've seen yellowed eyes from jaundice in many folks. Sometimes it is accompanied by obvious liver damage (abdominal pain and/or swelling) but not always.
I have a real love/hate relationship with booze. It's a truly nasty substance that has caused me more problems in every way than all the other drugs I've abused combined. But goddamnit I still enjoy drinking the shit.
Drinkin' it now, in fact.
I'm drinking some wine right now,
some cabernet sauvignon, standard french wine, not bad, more good than bad..
but I'm doing this because I want to build some tolerance (little..) just to be able to differentiate as much as possible the wine high from the blue lilly wine (egyptian blue lotus wine)... let's see if it works,
I will report

n
Hey! I'm drinking Cabernet Sauvignon right now too!

....but in my case it's cheap-assed boxed stuff.
nah, mine it's not a good wine neither...
just a 5 euro bottle, I bought it once to try and liked it, so I bought another one to share with people around me (family)
the second bottle it's not that good, for some odd reason, but it's still superior than most spanish 5 euro bottles... French wine it's so good!

A glass of wine makes me sleep easily, I have almost 0 tolerance to alcohol.

In my youth I was all Weed! Wine! Coke! Sex! Rock'n'Roll! Let's keep it going ALL NIGHT!!!

Now I'm weed. wine. G'night.