• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What drugs are you doing on NYE?

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Move this if it doesn’t fit here 😄

So all, have you any drugs planned for NYE?

Think I’m just gonna stick with my regular DOC (Pregabalin), mulled wine, red wine, few beers and loads to eat haha.

Also mixing is dangerous, especially with a large amount of any gaba substance, so stay safe.

We did a large quantity of some top-notch MDMA, ketamine because what else goes with MDMA but ket, a blast of meth, then the usual everyday drugs, weed, kratom, and of course finished the night with some bromazolam so we could get to sleep. A good time was had, but today I feel like death warmed over. Totally worth it tho 😁😉

Food is my drug of choice. Had some stinky French cheese, seared dry packed sea scallops, shrimp cocktail, smoked salmon, salmon roe, oysters on the half shell....I could go on. Lol

Champagne and craft beer to wash it down.

Weed to keep it going.

Cocaine when I was done eating. I boofed a couple doses since i wasn't done drinking. I didn't want to wreck my palate.

Finished the night with a couple Manhattens.

Food is my drug of choice. Had some stinky French cheese, seared dry packed sea scallops, shrimp cocktail, smoked salmon, salmon roe, oysters on the half shell....I could go on. Lol

Champagne and craft beer to wash it down.

Weed to keep it going.

Cocaine when I was done eating. I boofed a couple doses since i wasn't done drinking. I didn't want to wreck my palate.

Finished the night with a couple Manhattens.
Omg I looooove salmon roe! My partner is a salmon fisherman by trade, and you haven’t lived until you’ve squeezed the roe from the salmon yourself and then dressed it up with a lil bit of salt and pepper and added just a bit of minced onions. YUM 😋 actually, fish taste phenomenal in general when it’s been a mere hour or two since you caught it and cooked it. Bonus points if you caught it yourself!

For me it went like this- roast sirloin of beef with seasonal veggies & roast spuds. A large glass of Malbec red, a beer or 2 plus a chaser of cognac. A fine cuban cigar, a few tokes on my weed pipe, plus 150mg of clean MDMA. Absolute bliss, very excited but chilled. And some mind blowing loving with my gorgeous Missus

Nothing too crazy this year. Just smoked a bunch of weed, had a couple drinks, popped off some fireworks and did a little bit of K. I had planned on candyflipping with some homies but our plans kinda fell thru at the last minute so we decided to postpone it.