• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc What drug will rappers mention next?

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
When I was a kid it was all about weed..

then it was all about lean/sizzurp..

then it was all about xanax....

what's next?

3 dollars a pop down the way

Fentanyl baby we're living in the age of dirty 30s and fent capsules
omg I'm imagining some half dead skinny white kid with pills tattooed on his face rapping about mexican m30 presses

that would be tragic on so many levels, considering thats what killed mac miller and all these other rappers.... fuck lol

5gq636.jpg

Well molly was popular for a minute. I think ketamine might be about due to arrive in that community sometime in the future.
in the US?

where you talking about bruh?

where in this glorious continent do you hail from!?

I am curious. General area if you dont want to say specifically

Last edited:
Well where i live it's the rap population that has all the MDMA and meth these days. I never thought I'd see that 20 years ago but it happened. Both are also way way cheaper now. I think it's possible that they try and bring k to the hood. Maybe even within another twenty years. Lol.

Yea molly was the cool shit. But I agree I think we’re going to see Ketamine eventually transition out of the hippy/psychedelic subculture and into the mainstream before long, which is what happened with MDMA.

There’s just too much of the shit floating around these days, i know older adults that don’t use many drugs but will sniff a line of K every now and again. It’s way more popular than people even can imagine right now.

With that said, not sure how I feel about that… I’m finding it harder and harder to relate to the dance music scene as more people start using it, i feel like I’m all alone in the crowd sometimes with how fucked up and dissociated everyone gets.

-GC

Yea molly was the cool shit. But I agree I think we’re going to see Ketamine eventually transition out of the hippy/psychedelic subculture and into the mainstream before long, which is what happened with MDMA.

There’s just too much of the shit floating around these days, i know older adults that don’t use many drugs but will sniff a line of K every now and again. It’s way more popular than people even can imagine right now.

With that said, not sure how I feel about that… I’m finding it harder and harder to relate to the dance music scene as more people start using it, i feel like I’m all alone in the crowd sometimes with how fucked up and dissociated everyone gets.

-GC
I can't imagine trying to dance on k but then i live in the USA and I've only had k IV from pharmaceutical IV solution vials.

I live in the US too, and have had k from all sorts of places :)

Agreed though, once in awhile I meet the crazy fuck or 2 that can snort half a gram and dance all night. I do 20mg and I’m sleeping an hour later. Shit always makes me sleepy afterwards.

-GC

I never understood the Xanax thing. It's shit! I mean not really a high, just sedation, the only time I enjoyed em was with codeine and booze... Gotta be fent next, huh...which is just plain sad.

I don't know if you know this but "rap niggas fake. dont live what they say."

I think we’re going to see Ketamine eventually transition out of the hippy/psychedelic subculture and into the mainstream before long

That's already happened over here mate. All the youngsters are sniffing (shit) ket as well as (shit) coke at the weekends.

I don't understand it myself. Ket has got to be one of the most unsociable drugs out there.

then it was all about xanax....

It is so funny Snafu because in the late 70' and even into the early 80's reds and yellows (seconal and nembutal) were available and every once in a while tuinal which was a mix. My good friend who lived across the street had a mother who's father was a pharmacist perscribe all kinds of sedatives and pain killers to my friends mother. So she had a lot of seconal and nembutal, loads of pill bottles (they were horder type lol). Then one day we were going to try and use diazepam as a sub when barbiturates were prescribed less and less. So instead of reds one day we tried diazepam not know what to expect. We take 1, 2, 6 pills later we still didnt feel like we felt anything. So we would do 100 mgs and shots of whiskey but wow did it not live up to the reds we were used too. Xanax proved to be the same but we didn't have to take 10 blue pills. But the notion was fun time was over as they had this new substitute drug which did not get you high like barbiturates did. I am just relaying how it felt at the time with my drug friends.

Now we did not really have rap then. (my earliest recollection of wrap was maybe Run DMC) but if we did have wrap they would have wrapping at the big let down of prescription changes. People were not happy with benzos if they were use to barbiturates so the rapping would have been dissapointment. How xanax became popular 30-40 years later is a mystery to me. I do not think barbiruates are prescribed much at all anymore.

I know barbiturates were more dangerous, but I really wish I could get a bottle of reds. I would be careful. lol That is what I think of when I think of "downers".

Agreed though, once in awhile I meet the crazy fuck or 2 that can snort half a gram and dance all night. I do 20mg and I’m sleeping an hour later. Shit always makes me sleepy afterwards.

-GC
depending on how much i do, smaller amounts tend to give me a ton of energy afterwards

-GC

Ketamine has the same effect on me. Dance? lmao what?

I snort a small line of ketamine and my next thought is "woah... woah.... I need to sit down and chill..." lol

All disso make me very chill, introspective and start thinking too much and too little at the same time (if that makes any sense).

you need just the right amount of psychedelic to keep you standing on the K when tolerance isn't a factor... honestly i had a better time dancing on ket before my permatolerance, because now i lose memory and shit