• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What drug/s combination make you most horniest?

and then when u come off...its fkd
Not with a good ai. If ya dont reaserch youll belive evey myth that comes your way. Like..it doesnt make your dick smaller. It does tho shrink your balls...depending on length of use, it could be permanent

Ya snorting or smoking crack is different in that regard to IV coke. On IV coke i absolutly cannot get it up. Granted when your shooting coke the only thing your concerned about anyway is more coke
Although I remember ticking one off of the bucket list was getting a blow job WHILST injecting coke - fucking amazing.

definitely meth

even thinking about the drug gives me dirty thoughts

coke to a lesser extent
Honestly, the degenerate shit I did on meth the 9 months I used it is a reason to stay clean. The extreme confidence just draws all kinds of chicks to you, especially the fucked up ones. Never would have entertained nipple clamps before my experience with meth.

i’ve heard it a lot, but is it really true that injecting testosterone makes one incredibly sexually charged?
Also, if this is the case, is there really a link between high testosterone levels and sexual dominance or is it just sexual desire. The reason I ask is because i’m a very sexually submissive man. yes, I get really aroused by very feminine women, but I want them to dominate me, for example by stepping on me with their bare feet and constantly/randomly spitting in my face. basically, I want to know if taking supplemental testosterone could alter my preferences by making me more dominant, e.g. wanting to penetrate and playfully degrade a woman, with her consent, of course. that’s something I’m worried about, I really would never want my sexual preferences to change. i’ve had them since childhood, I think they suit me really well.
I’m not currently considering testosterone replacement, but I did so about a year ago when I suffered from a bout of severe anhedonia in which my normally raging libido dropd to practically zero. however, I would like to keep this option. Open as in a few decades. i’m sure my testosterone levels will fall quite a lot.

i’ve heard it a lot, but is it really true that injecting testosterone makes one incredibly sexually charged?
Also, if this is the case, is there really a link between high testosterone levels and sexual dominance or is it just sexual desire. The reason I ask is because i’m a very sexually submissive man. yes, I get really aroused by very feminine women, but I want them to dominate me, for example by stepping on me with their bare feet and constantly/randomly spitting in my face. basically, I want to know if taking supplemental testosterone could alter my preferences by making me more dominant, e.g. wanting to penetrate and playfully degrade a woman, with her consent, of course. that’s something I’m worried about, I really would never want my sexual preferences to change. i’ve had them since childhood, I think they suit me really well.
I’m not currently considering testosterone replacement, but I did so about a year ago when I suffered from a bout of severe anhedonia in which my normally raging libido dropd to practically zero. however, I would like to keep this option. Open as in a few decades. i’m sure my testosterone levels will fall quite a lot.
Topical testosterone actually is better as androgen receptors are in your skin. This makes you feel the effects more acutely. Also mimics the natural levels of T in your blood, which rises in the morning. Injectables are usually favored on the internet because most anabolic steroids are injected. There are some with 4-8 week half lifes that are more convenient, but you never hear about them. Just people injecting shit daily to keep levels fixed as much as possible. Which has no basis in biology.

Otherwise, your problems sound entirely psychological. Low T levels doesn't translate into enjoying humiliation. I suggest you work with a psychiatrist and therapist do figure this out. A psychiatrist is a doctor who can order a complete T panel. Honestly, I would say if there is a biological basis, major depression would be more probable. What you describe more closely resembles the learned helplessness model of depression.

You've got your whole life ahead of you man. Don't let years ago by trying to figure it out on the internet.

Topical testosterone actually is better as androgen receptors are in your skin. This makes you feel the effects more acutely. Also mimics the natural levels of T in your blood, which rises in the morning. Injectables are usually favored on the internet because most anabolic steroids are injected. There are some with 4-8 week half lifes that are more convenient, but you never hear about them. Just people injecting shit daily to keep levels fixed as much as possible. Which has no basis in biology.

Otherwise, your problems sound entirely psychological. Low T levels doesn't translate into enjoying humiliation. I suggest you work with a psychiatrist and therapist do figure this out. A psychiatrist is a doctor who can order a complete T panel. Honestly, I would say if there is a biological basis, major depression would be more probable. What you describe more closely resembles the learned helplessness model of depression.

You've got your whole life ahead of you man. Don't let years ago by trying to figure it out on the internet.

Thank you so much for the advice and your wonderful response. I love how you mentioned the learned helplessness model of depression, that seems to be what triggered my anhedonia last year. i’m quite susceptible to anxiety, and it was also the first time I ever went to work in my life. sibling conflicts at home. and chronic procrastination at work. are the main causes.
Thankfully, that anhedonia slowly disappeared by March of last year, but my libido took much longer to recover. I think part of the problem might have been a nutritional deficiency. recently, I started eating a lot more protein and try to cut back on refined carbohydrates and my libido has come back with full force. I know for definite it’s not a placebo.
Like you, I assume that testosterone doesn’t really affect sexual preference, but I just wanted to check because I’d heard people saying it.
As for my desires to be humiliated by girls, that’s something I’m happy with and something I want to enjoy with my future wife. just for context, I am a practising Muslim so avoid all sexual contact before marriage.
Thankfully, none of my humiliation fetishes involve anything harmful so I should be okay.

yeah testosterone will make you horny... but u have to get it right. Once u fuck u start injecting it you will fuck your natural system. Estrogen may rise then you have more problems, like being impotent depression gyro etc...also if you don't keep blood levels stable acne etc

then there is which ester to use. short ester like test prop makes me hornier than the long esters cyp/eth

lots of people test has helped them with depression etc

as stated above the topical shit is probably smarter idea.

Go get blood tests done and see if u have low levels. If not I would say avoid it at all costs.

Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM (1.5 days before sex)
LSD - 100ug standard tab (3 hours prior to sex)
Cannabis Hybrid J (20min before sex)
Damiana herb (like cannabis in pacific islands / 20min before sex)

Daily routine for men’s health…

Vit-B50 Complex
Zinc 30mg
Fish Oil Omega 3
Garlic
H2O (3-4 bottles min daily)
health dinner and 30min cardio bike