• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug makes you the most social

garygroundwork

Bluelighter
What drug/drug combination makes you the most social?

Especially if you are someone who is quiet by nature.

What drug makes you talk and be social?

For me, I believe it goes like this: -

• Stimulants = social
• Alcohol = social
• Benzos = social, well maybe some Benzos
• Certain opioids "Oxycodone" = relaxed social
• Stimulants + Benzos = good social
• Stimulants + Oxycodone = weird social
• Stimulants + Alcohol = awkward social
• Alcohol + Benzos = social disaster

GHB
Lorazepam
Alcohol
aderrall/dexamphetamine.

I ask because, I am a quiet person by nature especially in social sitautions. Sometimes don't want to talk and sometimes have nothing to say.

It's nice when I get in a zone on a substance and feel like talking.

Probably meth + benzos. I might be talkative but I say some stupid shit so I avoid, lol.

Opiates for sure. Heroin or Oxy in particular. Coke and alcohol used to make me a social butterfly, but they kinda turned on me in the end. I guess enough benzos on top of any upper (meth or coke) would get me pretty chatty. I've been told that I was an extremely social sombitch on benzos and booze, but I have no recollection ;)

psychedelics or alcohol probably but as i got older my talking a lot on any drug kind of went away.

stimulants weed and even mdma kind of make me keep to myself.. i think i was just kind of in a weird anti-social mood at a party when i took E one time.. maybe if i were in the right environment and took some i'd be talkative or whatever. i could see it, but it really hasn't happened to me yet.

For me, I believe it goes like this: -

• Stimulants = social
• Alcohol = social
• Benzos = social, well maybe some Benzos
• Certain opioids "Oxycodone" = relaxed social
• Stimulants + Benzos = good social
• Stimulants + Oxycodone = weird social
• Stimulants + Alcohol = awkward social
• Alcohol + Benzos = social disaster
weird social?
awkward social

I understand that this list is from your experiences but I'm just curious what experiences were those two?
If I may ask?

This is gonna be totally different from person to person, however, I think it's safe to say that stimulants in general are of the most pro-social drugs available to us. I would say, given the entirety of the world's population, most people are going to get these desired pro-social effects from stimulants like Amphetamine or Cocaine.

For someone who is unfamiliar with drugs, Cocaine is much easier to "mess up" in regard to dosing correctly. Delusions of Sobriety, as they have come to be called, typically apply both ways... a person on stimulants is just as likely to not know how fast they are talking/moving as a person on Opioids feels they are having a conversation when they're falling asleep for minutes at a time between sentences.

If you do too much Cocaine, it can be dreadfully obvious; you'll be grinding teeth, licking lips, adjusting your sitting position and rambling without allowing others to speak if you overdo. For this reason, I feel grabbing an Amphetamine pill/capsule is probably the best place to start. There are oodles of different formulations, if you have questions in this regard, we can help you navigate what is/isn't what you're after.

In closing, I think lots of different drugs can make social situations "easier". For instance, Opioids kill my social anxiety instincts (I don't have social anxiety more than any other person, I feel) in tough situations, but I also might tear someone's head off for talking about the weather for too long. Benzodiazepines can grease the wheels of socializing just like their chemical-relative Alcohol. However, they can also make a person seem numb or uninterested. These drugs make these situations "easier" but they don't actually make you more charming or smoother.

Stimulants will have you in 5 different conversations about different subjects simultaneously. For instance, if you're girlfriend's Mom is really into arts and crafts and she's showing you her work, Amphetamines can help you appear genuinely interested, allowing you to formulate questions and responses that make people feel like you're truly engaged. The general boost in energy aids in this, as people will assume that it's just hanging out that has you looking so excited.

But yea, it's different for every person. My recommendation, a couple of Amphetamine tablets. See how that goes and go from there.

weird social?
awkward social

I understand that this list is from your experiences but I'm just curious what experiences were those two?
If I may ask?
Honestly, I don't know how to describe it. It just makes sense to me.

Coke and mama. Opioids I like to be alone

4,4'-dimethylaminorex or O-PCM in low dosages. Both made me not just talkative but also actively disinhibited me. Then we have DXM+methylphenidate which was as good as a stimulant can get imho.

Percocet was my favourite. I’d pop a few before I had to do anything social and do lines with it on top of that. Those were the days..

Alcohol for sure but a few drinks in I go from being sociable and easy-going to a drunken mumbling jerk. So some self control is needed there for me.

Opiods helps nicely until I add more downers like b3nzos or Alcohol or all 3. Then it's just blackoutville. So self control again.

Stimulants helps too but cheapest and best to get around here is Khat (original cathinone) I think. Gets me very talkative but also very thirsty making drinking alcohol easier and faster and still feeling sober until one point you don't anymore and it all hits you and you fuct.

So guess all those things work. Just the quantity and discipline applied when using that's gonna give you the outcome you want.

Coke makes you talk at the speed of light.
When you are younger, nowadays it makes me stiff and weird =)

Coke and mama. Opioids I like to be alone
Yeah, i mix coke and MD 70/30 to not get to heavy on the MD and not to weird by the Coke

But my favourite is nasal 3-CMC, not to much stim from it and some nice dopamine release in there as well but not to much so you melting.

Coke makes you talk at the speed of light.
It also makes you talk rubbish. Nothing more annoying than some coked-up mofo who jabbers at you with a manic gleam in his eye about how he's gonna become the richest man on earth once he's invented the perpetual motion device or some shit.

Alcohol. That was it's downfall for me. I have social anxiety which is exacerbated by Marijuana. I've mostly come to terms with it by practicing not giving a shit, but when I was younger it was worse. Thought I needed the booze to be sociable.