• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What drug is your city known for?

That's exactly why I moved back to my hometown from Asheville. It's insane up that way now. Fentanyl and meth are literally cheaper than food.
Have a girl near Mammoth Cave, Glasgow... Said it's completely insane.
Thank God, she got her shit together recently.
44 years old,..
she always held her weight, cause she only used, if someone shared. They were all so poor there.
She was cute, girl next door kinda thing.
Now, she sent me a pic...
Blew my mind.
Baby girl looks 20 years younger, and gorgeous.
Has a card job, and helping her daughters, raise grandkids.
I'm so proud of her.
I fell for her, case she had a great heart.
And, I knew... she was only doing that shit, cause there was nothing to do, she was trapped.

I haven't had time to talk...
But someone must have given her a chance.
Or, as stubborn and tough as she was...
She just wanted out, bad enough

Still live ls in sane area
But, she's all good now.

Boston, crack everywhere in the lower income areas, and all throughout the main strip. Then some dope here and there, mostly fent which can be white, in big areas. Coke in the financial district I'm fairly certain however I don't really fuck with those guys. Meth came up in a big way around 2017 on the main strip and into the more affluent neighborhoods as well. Big in the gay community and surrounding areas. Tina was still gaining momentum in 2021, almost as common as crack in certain areas, I'm sure since then as well, I would just be guessing but it's a safe bet.

Edit - By the way, the "main strip" is riddled with cops. I'm sure they already know more about this than I do these days. So I don't think this is groundbreaking information
I’m in Rhode Island and we mirror Boston mostly. In 2017, I was sick of adderall and found meth on Dark Web but being an addict, I was sick of waiting for a week to get more! So, thanks to Tumblr Inwas able to find plug for meth in Boston and Cambridge in the Drum n Base scene. I was then arrested in Newport RI for selling to meth to undercover as a “friend” whom I bought Fetty off snitched me out. After 15 months in ACI I came out to Meth almost everywhere in Providence almost replaced all the crack smokers with meth shooters. Of course, fetty is everywhere replacing heroin. I read that in the state lab in Massachusetts, they’ve not had any sample of heroin since 2018! All fetty….