• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdragonx9boy

Greenlighter
Swim found this brown substance in a parking lot and injected it
Reaction was as follows

okay this could have been a case of cotton fever and it was in mixed with a little bit of meth dust from a baggie. it was like a tremendous super case of cotton fever with hyperventilation a migraine headache weakness beyond measure I could barely walk I couldn't walk really my every limb had like figure eights of feeling some kind of feeling going through them and all my extremities were numb and tingling there was a lot of stomach pain like kind of chest pain and I swear it killed me I did collapse and slowly I think I died and somebody brought me back or I could have just been unconscious somebody found my body and brought me back. I have died a few times from opiates and this was terrifying experience I cried for somebody to be beside me and I was I never felt so alone and I usually have no fear of anything but I was scared like terrified the symptoms lessened after the initial attack provides it took a good hour for me to even be able to move and that was with great difficulty I was weak all day and in the evening the symptoms came back hardcore with no more no more usage. That was from injecting it and it's a plant of some sort because I found a stock and there it has an earthy smell but kind of chemical smell also can someone please tell me what this s*** is and how to do it without dying thank you very much I look forward to your input and I hope somebody's right

Attachments

• IMG_20190622_173609.jpg
    IMG_20190622_173609.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 20
Without the ability to test it ourselves no one can reliably tell you what you injected.
The not being able to walk stuff makes it sound like a bit more than just good ol' cotton fever.

Please do not ingest any more of this.

I know you're probably going to here this about 1000x over, but please DO NOT just 'take anything' you find without identifying and preferably also testing it as well.

I'm sorry that I can't help you as to what it could be. Maybe had some fent in it?

Curiosity and the crave to get high is not worth your life.

You found some brown substance in a car park and because it was in a baggie with little cannabis leaves you decided to stick it in your veins??
Come on man.
It could be heroin, it could be dog shit, in fact it might as well just be dog shit. The bacteria and fungi and whatever else that's.been all over and leached through tinly holes in the corners of the bag are probably more prevalent that whatever the fuck the drug is.

Lesson: don't inject brown stuff you find on the floor.

Throw this away!! Be careful man.

Lol? You injected a bag you found on the ground? Jesus man I've reached lows but this is just absolute insanity.

Have some decency and respect for your body and life.

That doesn't look like any drug I'd ever inject (coke, heroin, mdma...) that looks like some shit.

Looks like someone used a. Baggie to pick up dog shit and you injected it, but ye no one'll know lol dont inject random stuff

My spidey sense tends to have me leaning towards a ridiculous hoax attempt for us to all move in to the thread, and wag our fingers in disappointment!!

I certainly hope that is the case, otherwise you are clearly in need of some serious support and guidance.

.... I think I died and somebody brought me back or I could have just been unconscious somebody found my body and brought me back.
So can u post OP?
We all do erratic things but just wondering if all is OK.
Best of luck... guess I don't need to say that stunt was foolish but understandable (considring the impulsiveness of a user/abuser). such as mysel. i woulda researched and if any doubt trash them

Last edited:
I've been there.

We have no idea what drug, if it is a drug, you've got, dude. It honestly sounds like dog shit, lmao. But it does sound like you might have got cotton fever...

Try and not do this at home, people.

OK folks, karaoke night

What drug is this
I found on the ground
It looks like smack
Because it's brown
Let's cook it up
And shoot it up
And see what it does to my noggin

O, O, O Opiates
They are nothing if not ubiquitous
I wanna join too
I think that I'll boot
This script I just found called "Dilantin"

I'm trying to be polite, but how in the fuck is this still open comrades? We do not do drug identification. It would be impossible for us to actually give you any kind of information you could take to the bank. We can guess wildly, one by one? Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.