• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What drug is spice

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Serious horrible stuff had two seats at the roach and sent me into.massive panic attacks thought I was in a dream hallucinating whilst trying to unlock.my.phone time went so slow it lasted ten.mins felt like ten hours it ducked my head for two weeks.
One time I had some by accident and I proper focused on closing my eyes and I nodded a bit but still.felt a horrible schizo feeling.

It depends on the blend. It's sprayed with various synthetic cannabinoids, no real telling what's in your blend. I used to smoke the AK-47 brand back when spice was big around here, I read that it contained some FUBINACA chemical.

It really is terrible stuff. Psychosis and seizures galore.

It's used colloquially to cover a fairly wide variety of synthetic cannabinoid.
Vile stuff.
I've taken it three times and had an acute grand mal seizure each time. Normally seizures, you have no memory after, but during those seizures I was like in deep outter space with no physical form and I knew nothing and nobody else was real and I was all alone and the only thing that existed in the entire Universe (NOT in an arrogant way, being alone is my biggest fear) and I had this overwhelming feeling of doom and anxiety and I just KNEW that nothing was going to be okay ever again.
Possibly the worst experience of my life.

two experiences with these sprayed on herb's blends.

The original Spice, which contained JWH-018 ao. And thought not much of it, didn't feel it to be honoust. But my THC tolerance is high.

Next time was just for fun, an English blend. Again big THC tolerance. Put in some crumbs, 1/4 of an usual bowl and experienced more or less what you describe. Partial loss of motor control's, swinging left and right while my brain and mouth seemed to function just fine. The results were extremely frightening and I dosed a benzo as I was passing out.

And that when I had Weed on me. Stupid me! The Brit's had made that blend so strong it's been the strongest Cannabinoid exp I ever had till today. And that's something as I started working with the pure synthoid's later on. o_O

I thought the devil was in the room with me or something evil and my heart was beating like mad and i couldnt even use my phone and when i could i rang m uncle going am i real do i exist>

two experiences with these sprayed on herb's blends.

The original Spice, which contained JWH-018 ao. And thought not much of it, didn't feel it to be honoust. But my THC tolerance is high.

Next time was just for fun, an English blend. Again big THC tolerance. Put in some crumbs, 1/4 of an usual bowl and experienced more or less what you describe. Partial loss of motor control's, swinging left and right while my brain and mouth seemed to function just fine. The results were extremely frightening and I dosed a benzo as I was passing out.

And that when I had Weed on me. Stupid me! The Brit's had made that blend so strong it's been the strongest Cannabinoid exp I ever had till today. And that's something as I started working with the pure synthoid's later on. o_O

Yeah, some Spice products are up to 100 x more potent than weed.

This was ages ago I know someone who tried to chop his own penis off in jail

You UK based?
A very good friend was locked up some time ago in a jail I'll not name for security reasons but yeah he was on a wing a guy also did that. He hacked it off with a piece of metal he had to make a shank for protection & began throwing it around the cell (penis) & writing on the wall in the blood. When he came down he began to cry over what he had done lol.

IMHO Mamba / Spice is worse than MDPV / a-PVP in terms of effects on the user.

es was his name carl??? lol

No.
I guess cutting your dick off while high on that stuff is quite common!!!!

I used to think I really fucked up for being naked in the garden at 5am while high on 4-MeO-PCP & also punching a window out with my bare fist & trying to climb through it cutting myself to pieces on the glass while on a huge dose of MXE. I'm still at primary school levels when it comes to fucking up on drugs it seems.

Spice is a generic term for any smokable matter infused/sprayed etc with an active drug designed to mimic cannabis.

It may refer to something you can smoke that is pleasant and works like weed in very small doses.
It may also refer to something you can smoke that ends in horrible nightmares if not death via cardiac arrest.

Spice is a term coined from a popular form of a synthetic alternative to weed. The original version marketed at least was called spice

I had panic attacks for 2weeks afterone drag at the roach tho the guy was gouching and i wanted to try it and worst psychosis ever

I used to think I really fucked up for being naked in the garden at 5am while high on 4-MeO-PCP & also punching a window out with my bare fist & trying to climb through it cutting myself to pieces on the glass while on a huge dose of MXE. I'm still at primary school levels when it comes to fucking up on drugs it seems.

Nothing to crazy, but my fail with these sprayed on NINJA weed happened when I was alone with my Granny.

Let's say I am twice your age, just a guess. It get's better ;).

She thought I was gonna die. So while in the temple of doom I explained to her my fuck up. And had to convince her seeking medical help was useless. As it was technically an overdose on THC and had to ride its course. And no dr. knew about the full on CB1 &2 agonist's anyway.

It's one of the worst substances that you can use. It's very cheap and extremely potent so lots of druggies get into it but many long term hardcore IV drug users died after they started using it. Many weed users who started using it also died because of it and within a year or 2 of regular use. Most of them had a heart attack and died on the spot. Some users are found dead together in groups of 2 or more at parks by people going to work in the morning. It's a very hard addiction to beat and it becomes ugly quite rapidly. This is Istanbul by the way. Problem drugs used to be H, crack or barbiturates but this synthetic cannabinoid makes them look like a game. I saw some had a heart attack after only one hit. I don't have anything scientific to back this up but many users who don't die or lucky enough to be able to stop using, got cancer. I am not one to turn down drugs but after seeing the effects I didn't even consider trying it.

That would make you 78!!!
Whonder who is the oldest on the site. Not 78 yet, nor 96.
I abused that stuff so badly, I got burned out on it & my ex got herself a huge issue on it also, she was upto 1 gram of bre-ban MXE at her peak a day.
She wasn't into the 4 position PCP stuff though.

That would make you 78!!!
I am actually feeling like a 96 year's once in a while. Quite an tolerance your x. The prices were extremely low when the whole of UK was going on it.

At least MXE was provided as a pure as is form. The synthoid level's on these herbal blend are way- way over the top. Anyone see a docu about Black Mamba addict's in Britain. Given the dosages in these branded shit and the most high potent ones were used. No wonder disaster's happened. Like addiction.

Last edited:
I don't know what spice is today. But when it first came out there was one herb people thought that did it before we learned they were synthetic cannabinoids. (trying to remember the name of the herb, not moth mullen...) I will say the first variations made with the CP's were smooth. I loved that stuff. Then I got a gram of jwh018 and made my own. This was in 2009. I had to take a piss test for a job and used my own blend made with that to where one hit did it. The jwh's lasted like thc too so would get high and then got sleepy like weed. So I can say I wish that stuff were around just as back up.

Fast forward, I went back to cannabis after I got the job. I tried the 2014 variation of a smoke blend, took a hit and thought I was having a stroke. Glad it lasted only 10 minutes. The newer blend probably suck. Never again, but I was a fan of jwh 018.

Last edited:
i had brand name Spice Gold back when it was in headshops. first time didn't expect it to do anything so packed a bong and smoked the bowl to the head. worst panic/paranoia/schizo feeling i've ever had, lasted several hours. was like a violent & hyper high dose of dxm with some nasty RC psychadellic on top. didn't wan't to move or talk. felt totally insane and just told my girlfriend not to smoke it and just leave me alone cause i'm feeling really bad. thankfully she did because i was about to explode. dosing oxycodone and klonopin didn't help remedy it either when normally they would get rid of any bad feelings. after that i would add small pieces to bowls of regular pot to make it last longer since i was going through an 8th a day - and by small, i mean a tiny bit about the size of an apple seed. that tiny amount had me smoking only about a gram a day. i heard it used to be big in jails/prison, fuck i can't imagine a worse place to use that shit. then again, jail is so boring i likely would too, but after lights out only!

even weed is making me anxious these days
i know someone who wot come out his house cos hes paranoid cos of the spice but he keeps smoking it