• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

in chicago the coke is pretty damn good most of the time, also the mdma is pretty steady, though sometimes shitty. barely smoke weed anymore but its always available at fairly high quality (but $$$), my fav is pharms though because the quality is always consistent.

Garbage said:
nor-cal

they dont call it the yay-area for nuthin. we got good coke, what can i say.

weed is legal, im not even going to count that.

i wouldnt say we have the *Strongest* pills (although most are damn strong) however it is safe to say our E is consistantly clean.

You've gotta be kidding me

ecstasteve said:
in los angeles there is high quality everything everywhere. It depends on what you want. You goto the heroin dealer and hes got 4 different grades of heroin, same with every drug there is. Its just such a huge drugfilled city that we have everything possible drugwise. I was just playin with some 2ct7 last week, that was kinda fun.

dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Unless, your dealer is like the heroin dealer off of pulp fiction or the heroin dealers who sell to the movie stars or something, I really doubt that everytime you go to buy some dope your man has 4 different grades of it. I live in LA, and know many, many people who cop dope out in LA, have talked to homeless people who have been copping in LA for more than a decade, and everyone says all the dope is sold on the streets, and never have I once heard someone talk about how the dealer had 4 different grades. Its either black tar or brown powder, and very occasionally white powder from the columbians. I highly doubt that when you go to cop dope, your dealer is like "so would you like the pure shit or the totally cut shit or the stuff in between?". I think your full of bullshit man.

Freebase crack rock cocaine ('hard').
It's good but too expensive and short lasting.
Unfortunately, it's virtually the only thing I have easy access to at the moment, so I adapt.

Hendrix Haze15 said:
dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Unless, your dealer is like the heroin dealer off of pulp fiction or the heroin dealers who sell to the movie stars or something, I really doubt that everytime you go to buy some dope your man has 4 different grades of it. I live in LA, and know many, many people who cop dope out in LA, have talked to homeless people who have been copping in LA for more than a decade, and everyone says all the dope is sold on the streets, and never have I once heard someone talk about how the dealer had 4 different grades. Its either black tar or brown powder, and very occasionally white powder from the columbians. I highly doubt that when you go to cop dope, your dealer is like "so would you like the pure shit or the totally cut shit or the stuff in between?". I think your full of bullshit man.

Are you trying to say that in a city with a population well over three million and in a city with a notorious crime rate, there are no dealers selling multiple grades of heroin from their apartment / home? And you base this on the input you acquired from the homeless- Yes I could see how most homeless people buy their drugs on the street- they do in fact live on the streets. I think its extremely possible, especially if this dealer is selling to people who are worthy and doing more than "copping"... Someone offering this selection could care less about some homeless guy counting out ones for his next dime.. My 2 cents.

Austin tx great weed going around and some of the cleanest and cheapest coke @$500/oz. Psychadelics plentiful

they say the heroin is good around here (philly) but I wouldn't know b/c I can't stand the drug

Houston TX

coke and weed are the easiest to get my hands on.
for me, crystal meth is not as abundant as coke and weed. also lately the meth ive seen lately is cut so much that people gag and make faces when they taste it.

I think it is easiest to consistently find good weed in LA. Other drugs are hit and miss like anywhere else. Pot is always ranging from good to great.

The weed around here is crazy.

But i have to say from what i've heard Its
Weed>CoKe>XTC

some very fine coke has been coming over here in jerzee

BeenArrested4Pot said:
Are you trying to say that in a city with a population well over three million and in a city with a notorious crime rate, there are no dealers selling multiple grades of heroin from their apartment / home?

Yes that is what hes saying. People will have a batch and then go through it and then get another batch. None of this choose your flavor type shit, that only really happens with weed. And people that deal out of their houses dont last. Its all about delivery.

henry d said:
doses

michigan
lucky! its so hard for me to find doses in MI. The easiest and highest quality drug I have access is to is heroin probably. Same with weed. I can get highest quality of each with just a phonecall, but doses are a different story ;(

Detroit has good drugs

My spot has EVERYTHING!I mean shit i wouldnt even think of asking for these guys have.And crazy cheap prices.But if i had to say the best would be the e and the coke

I am from a small town in Ontario and id have to say the only drug I can guarantee quality with is the E because I trust me source and know its always quality.

Here in Washington as a whole it's mdma but in my area it's meth....which is gross. and now we have prepaid gas pumps.

Bay Area, Cali

Purple weed is everywhere.......Grapes, Grandaddy Purple, Jolly Ranchers, Lavender, Purple Urkle, Royal Purple.........Let's just say I haven't smoked green bud in about 6 months

Weed, E, speed and ketamine are of amazing quality here, in a small city near Montreal, Quebec.