• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug is an actual bath salt??

just pour some shampoo is far better, also you'll have less to worry when you reshower because a decent human being doesn't just take a bath and comes like the police did just happend to raid his 3 euro apartament that he complains he can't sustain, anyway bath salts is a term for first used in K2 OR SPICES, lemon salt goes with bath salt, some people said smoking green tea can cause potential brain lack of oxygen turned out to be fake similar to how egg raise colesterol which belive it or not, we still don't know to this day if nowhatmsene.

It drives me nuts when people refer to bath salts as if its a specific drug. When these legally gray drug analogues come to market, and they aren't approved for human consumption, you have to sell them as something that you do not consume. So they were sold as bath salts, thats where the term comes from. Usually they are some cathinone but it could really be anything.

Saline which is something to cleanse the IV and help your blood stream not being "hugged" by whatever you took, usually an average joe wouldn't use saline unless he's on dialisis anyway that's also a bath salt.

You definitely don't want to buy anybody's random bath salts. These are likely to contain caffeine and other really shitty stimulants nowadays especially.

If you want to try this class of drugs what you want to do is find a distributor of cathinones, see which ones they have, research those, and see which ones, if any, are even WORTH trying.

You would think that if they took the time to produce and sell a product it must be pretty good, but honestly there are more research chemicals that are shit than there are that are actually worth doing. Especially when it comes to stimulants.

Bathsalts were a generic term for any chemical that was legal to have but not consume. The headshop would than call whatever chemical they were peddling bath salt, or plant food was another popular one if i remember correctly. They were mainly stimulants, MDPV was the main one I do believe; but as mentioned you weren't getting pure mdpv you were getting mdpv almost always caffeine. After that the scene got a bit bolder and branched out, than big bro came in and shut it down. (for all intensive purposes). However wow they were the best of times, they were the worst of times.

You could get a substitute you would be hardpressed to tell the difference between its illegal counterpart for almost everything at pennies per dose. Except cocaine, for whatever reason they never really hit the mark there. Dimethocaine was crap on a stick and thats facts. In many cases the RC's started to eclipse the actual drug they were used to mimic, at least IMO. Less popular example, I prefer methylone to mdma. More popular example I prefer clonazolam to clonazepam.

At any rate "bath salts" is a term that was often used as a suggested use for chemicals that otherwise would be highly frowned upon having/selling.

I tried some unknown bath salts only a couple of times. You're always better off ordering rc's and knowing what you're getting.
Amen to that STIM... plus smart partiers know to use DANCE SAFE testing. But my biggest question is WHY? WHY? did China stop making them? Some POS in UN probably pressured them heavily because they don't fear other governments what so ever!

I always heard in movies "hey let's go smoke a bath salt" wohoooo.

But all I could find in Amazon is this

41ykWXMOerL._AC_SY780_.jpg

If you put this on a pipe, you'll probably get a lung infection

So.....

What drug are they referring to as a bath salt??
Yeah but ones I remember looked like this---
Bath-Salts.jpg

Years ago it was diphenylprolinol and mdvp. I also have seen 3fpm sold as bath salts lately.

white rush is what it was called in headshops here. The owner made over a million dollars in under a year than got pinched selling a dimer of pot to someone in the hookah shop/bar upstairs. SMH!

white rush is what it was called in headshops here. The owner made over a million dollars in under a year than got pinched selling a dimer of pot to someone in the hookah shop/bar upstairs. SMH!

Yes. It's those cunts in their fuckin 'headshops' that ruined the whole RC scene for the rest of us. Unregulated, uncontrolled and unconcerned selling of unknown chemicals just to line their own pockets.

Cunts.