• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug is an actual bath salt??

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I always heard in movies "hey let's go smoke a bath salt" wohoooo.

But all I could find in Amazon is this

41ykWXMOerL._AC_SY780_.jpg

If you put this on a pipe, you'll probably get a lung infection

So.....

What drug are they referring to as a bath salt??

RC stimulants are generally used in headshop "bath salt" products. There are a bunch of different drugs that have been used in these mixtures, pretty much whichever drug can be used to skirt legality at the time is what is used.

I think the law has cracked down on most of these products due to some highly publicized incidents. Actual bath salts are literally just that, salts that you dissolve in your bath. I doubt anyone that has any sense of self preservation is selling drugs as "bath salts" anymore due to the notoriety of that phrase.

We can't get into sourcing here so that's about as far as i'll go with this.

It could be literally anything, as its a slang term meant to describe many different drugs. Like polar was saying, they are most commonly substituted-phenethylamines, specifically stimulants like Amphetamines, Cathinones or Morpholines.

Its not analogous to Heroin, as Heroin is supposed to be a specific drug, but Heroin these days is similar in that folks don't know what they're getting really, but they are expecting an Opioid.

Yup almost always MDPV or meph but some other nastier ones sometimes made it in there too.

In the UK they were sold as "plant food" and not bath salts.

They just wanted something to call it in headshops, since those stimulants tended to come in crystals, and therefore resembled bath salts, that’s what they called them.

Many jurisdictions now have ‘Analogue’ laws right? That effectively make new ones illegal even before the specifically individually scheduled? So you don’t see Bath Salts much being sold openly like you used to.

Mine was called Ladybug attractant. Was the most euphoric high I've ever experienced. Hands down.

Bath Salts were Garbage of unknown chem's ,NOT RCs of pure form. They were all sorts of industrial unknowns and biggest misconception to ever been marketed around the world. Trust me done one hell of allot of pure good RCs that had wonderful effects and still do. Problem was that allot of crap vendors of China back in late 90s and early 2000s would just dump all kinds of trash Chems into a big mix and then create little bags of names for them. Reason you had really dangerous ones effect so many people in horrible ways. Then after kids got ahold of them to TRY and get a high they screwed them up. So the parents of such kids started crying to Politicians who just wanted NO MORE THAN TO APPEAL to main stream media and the country acted like all RCs were these so called: ( Bath Salts-Totally Wrong) Most of the so called horror stories came from UK and Australia and then couple in USA. So politicians and other so called BIG GOVERNMENT agencies did not even really know about chemicals or such decided to just start Banning everything. Again USA Government ie BIG brother acted just like UK Parliment which of course USA LAW and BANKING SYSTEM is absolutely based on...100% followed suit and thus banned everything. Netherlands and Holland left the people of their country to use good sense and Smart controls were placed in to not only protect people, but to allow safe and enjoyment to continue with proper labs in place for people to prosper and enjoy their freedoms. China did not really act foolishly they just had massive Labs for all sorts of industrial and scientific research and world wide development. Oh by the way look up place Called FT DETRICK, MD US Military base for biological warfare back in 1960s; and produced allot of deadly viruses too.

I tried some unknown bath salts only a couple of times. You're always better off ordering rc's and knowing what you're getting.

"Bath salts" is a stupid slang term that is meant to make it seems like it's a harmless, non-drug product. Actual bath salts (that people use when taking a bath to make the water smell good and shit) are not drugs, and have no relation to the "bath salts" of drug infamy.

The drug "bath salts" could be anything, it started at MDPV and 4-MMC, which are good drugs, but as they got banned and then the next and next generations got banned, it came to be pretty much any random shitty cathinone stimulant. So pretty much a crap shoot.

Yea bath salts suck, I’d like to know what I’m sold. Admittedly it can be funny to guess what the rc dealer sold me this time but with bath salts you never know.