• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug have I taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

N0o0bB

So i had a hairy experience tonight. I got mugged but mamaged to ?make friends? woth the guy who mugged me and he made me take 2 lines of cocaine and then made me take something else. I never daw what it looked like, he just said it woyld give the high a little boost, he told me to sniff this stuff he rubbed against my nostril and told to swallow really quickly and then giggled amd asked if i had tasted that. Im just wondeting if you guys could help me indentify the drug? Also, I habe rolling on 1/2 G og mdma all night and this happened soni dont know of i hospital is good idea or if you think i can just sleep it off?

Not sure where to stick this post.

So i had a hairy experience tonight. I got mugged but mamaged to ?make friends? woth the guy who mugged me and he made me take 2 lines of cocaine and then made me take something else. I never daw what it looked like, he just said it woyld give the high a little boost, he told me to sniff this stuff he rubbed against my nostril and told to swallow really quickly and then giggled amd asked if i had tasted that. Im just wondeting if you guys could help me indentify the drug? Also, I habe rolling on 1/2 G og mdma all night and this happened soni dont know of i hospital is good idea or if you think i can just sleep it off?

Not sure where to stick this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.