• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug has ever made you the Dizziest ?

probably alcohol for the dizziest just being piss drunk... i'd get dizzy sometimes when i used to take dramamine as a teen, but never like alcohol.

but as far as flying, i was on like 100ugs of 1p-lsd and i dipped my finger into a bag of 5meo-dmt and took about 5mgs. after about a half hour all i could do was sit on the floor and it felt like i was moving foward instead of having the spins. i kept feeling like i was moving foward for about a half hour traveling through all of these closed eye visuals. it was like a magic carpet ride. not sure if that's the effect everyone is gonna get from 5meo-dmt and acid, but definitely reminded me of flying.

Yeah alcohol, except one time I smoked a joint of fake weed when it was legal, well like 1/5th of a joint, and I barely made it to my neighbors because of how dizzy it made me, then I couldn't even sit up in a chair, just kept getting thrown back in the chair and it felt like I was sinking backwards into it. Lasted like 30 minutes

Severe high dose GHB-induced dizziness is quite abit worse than alcohol-induced dizziness. It's the kind of dizziness where one almost wishes that they were dead, its pretty extreme. Huffed diethyl ether dizziness is pretty hardcore too. I used to soak cotton balls with ether and put it in a jar that was connected to an inhalation tube. Wasn't alot of fun to be honest.

Also I experienced a notable case of extreme dizziness the time I crammed around half a tin of chewing tobacco into my mouth. I had no experience with chewing tobacco and never smoked cigarettes. That's another example of, "I'm so dizzy I wish I was dead" 🤢🤢😵

Extreme kratom overdose, unable to walk, eye wiggles and cross eyed so couldn't even see anything either.

The classic alcohol + cannabis spins.

180mg propranolol without having tolerance.

Dissos + alcohol (don't do that)

Also I experienced a notable case of extreme dizziness the time I crammed around half a tin of chewing tobacco into my mouth. I had no experience with chewing tobacco and never smoked cigarettes. That's another example of, "I'm so dizzy I wish I was dead" 🤢🤢😵
Heh, I dipped almost a whole can once, but had tolerance to nicotine, though. Did not get dizzy, but just straight up fainted, fell and hit my head on the coffee table and needed stitches.

I do remember my first time overdosing on nicotine as a teenager without tolerance, extremely dizzy, sick, profuse sweating, extreme nausea. Was awful.

Bromazolam if taken at a mg or so for a couple days.
Was gonna bring this up and may still but i do find that frequent dosing will cause this in myself.

Alcohol def. Also a really strong synthetic cannabinoid I smoked at the start of the ban here.

Severe high dose GHB-induced dizziness is quite abit worse than alcohol-induced dizziness. It's the kind of dizziness where one almost wishes that they were dead, its pretty extreme. Huffed diethyl ether dizziness is pretty hardcore too. I used to soak cotton balls with ether and put it in a jar that was connected to an inhalation tube. Wasn't alot of fun to be honest.

Half a can? No wonder why you were dizzy as fuck! 😆. The first DIP of Copenhagen I ever took and I thought I was going to projectile hurl 😵 😷

LOL half of can? No wonder why you were dizzy as fuck 😆 The first DIP I took was Copenhagen and I thought I was gonna projectile hurl. 😵

Nitrous while hungover is uniquely terrible

I wouldn’t say it makes me so much ‘dizzy’ as lightheaded and blurry vision for a second when I stand. Any amph does it to me especially if i’ve been binging for a couple days