• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking into perscription pills (oxycontins, percs, morphine), heroin, ketamine

hello, here s reset girl, with bf
am medical student concerned with amphetamine mostly
antipsychotics drugs (abfilify, ritaline)
cannabis aas a living medecine
am considered about the costs of medecine

^^ unfortunately you cant find any info about how to do that on this site

This is my first post, I came across this site looking for combinations of Oxy's and roxy's with benzo' and fenytal. Then I was looking for places in NJ where you would score some of thiese things... this site has been very informative I will continue my search for the east coast supplier

welcome to bluelight aharom, keep in mind that we dont allow source discussions, legal or illegal. pls read the bluelight user agreement at the top of this forum for more details about prohibited use of this board. feel free to start a new intro thread if you like:)

I was told about this site in reference to codeine extraction. Since then I've looked up all sorts of highs I may or may not one day try. I love it!

Researching

Hi, I was looking for just some stuff on Salvia Divinorum because I grow it and have 5 websites on it..it seemed like a cool place so i joined :)

Thanks
Dr. Saige

I think I was looking for good drugs to mix with opiates. Stuff to potentiate, stuff for WD's, and stuff thats safe to mix with in general.

I was reserching pot. I'm infatuated(if it's spelled right) by it. The different types and smells :-0 I'm from the inner city, so I only see the hightimes stuff every blue moon!

I was researching the "clitoris" and somehow wound up here by way of wikipedia...i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.