• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering does anyone know out there the effects of methadone on a womans behaviour...does it block out all emotional ties to a partner..they really dont care as long as there happy?

I was wondering does anyone know out there the effects of methadone on a womans behaviour...does it block out all emotional ties to a partner..they really dont care as long as there happy?

Hi Dee, not sure if you mean does methadone block sex drive? It did for me.

As to the original question, I have an interest in opiates and best ways and drugs to use during opie detoxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey my name is Israel. I'm new to the site. I used to browse the site researching Cocaine the most, I finally decided to join. I like to learn about what I'm putting into my body before I try it.

Like yourself I stumbled on this site several times over several years. Spent very little time here as the site is comprehensive and my interest is specific--
and still is. So call me tentatively copacetic--AM I IN THE RIGHT PLACE???

I literally came here to research every drug under the sun. The more I know the better! I've always found drugs and chemistry interesting.
And Even though I learned pretty much all of what I know on here before I signed up for an account I just had to be apart of such a beautiful community.

Dreamcatcher

Hi all. Well I accidently found this site while searching info on suboxone, Tramadol and methamphetimine. Hope to find some worthwhile info and maybe even some support.

Hello guys I just moved from Dallas tx to eugene oregon. Does anybody know where the black or china white is around here?

I was reading about research chems and seeing which caanabinoids were relatively safe but bl steered me away from those.

Been to this site many times over the last 4 years. Never registered until today.

My most recent search that brought me here was CNS stimulant equivallency charts to see if any existed or if there was at least an almagation of experiences concerning personal experiences between lisdexamfetamine, methylphenidate, modafinil, and focalin.

Before that, I was seeing if there were any major issues concerning the usage of lisdexamfetamine within a 12 hour period after having a moderate dosage of dxm in your system, just to see if there were any potential interactions 12 hours after a 4th plateau trip on roughly 450 mg.

Hi everyone. I was looking into cold water extraction and found this site. Since I have followed the methods and advice from members I decided to join and share my own experiences.

My promiscuity in the subforums during a short lurking honey moon (few days) has been fruitful. Lots of good stuff here. Thanks BL!

Hi, completely new here.... I was trying to find advice about detoxing/ withdrawing from longterm suboxone use.... I'm so tired of this last chain holding me back from being happy....

A little bit of everything, but mainly stimulants.

Status
Not open for further replies.