• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug did you pop your needle cherry with!?

It was coke , I was 14 years old ,a friend told me a doctor was over his house and gave his mom a shot , well I asked him to go home and get the needle for me ,and the rest is history…..

Hospital grade hydromorphone. Girl that used to steal them by the handful from hospital she worked at.. The liquid definitely hits harder than pills despite being more waters ring down
dose of dilaudid pills.

4mg hydronorphone . Was 15. I figured the doctor could give it to me so fuck it. I slumped down the wall and sat there in pure bliss.
Few years ago had to be hospitalized for acute pancreatitis and they shot me full of a shit load of morphine. I've never felt so happy and so sick at the same damn time XD

H. I smoked it for about two months before I decided to graduate to the needle. Heroin and speedballs are the only things I've ever injected.

needle fans, i got a question real quick? does injecting a drug leave the body faster as in drug test since its going directly to the blood? or it leaves quicker? my logic tends to tell me single time users with low body fat can have it out around 3 days? im really curios about this.

*dont mean to hijack the thread by the way i posted earlier :), and ill repost it was cocaine, then heroin i snorted for a few months then i was banging out speedballs

I have to admit I'm surprised at the amount of people saying coke was their first IV. I have to admit that I seriously thought about and even discussed trying coke IV first, but never went through with it.

I let myself be talked out of IV mephedrone too.

Instead I waited for MDPV. Not my favorite IV though. Far from it. I actually preferred smoking MDPV over shooting it.

I have to admit I'm surprised at the amount of people saying coke was their first IV. I have to admit that I seriously thought about and even discussed trying coke IV first, but never went through with it.

I let myself be talked out of IV mephedrone too.

Instead I waited for MDPV. Not my favorite IV though. Far from it. I actually preferred smoking MDPV over shooting it.
I had many opportunities to shoot coke before I ever tried H but I was always too scared. When I started shooting H, I was like "fuck it, let's mix some coke into this shot and see what happens". H always was good at giving me a nonchalant attitude about doing dangerous things like speedballs.

I had many opportunities to shoot coke before I ever tried H but I was always too scared. When I started shooting H, I was like "fuck it, let's mix some coke into this shot and see what happens". H always was good at giving me a nonchalant attitude about doing dangerous things like speedballs.
Always been shy of speedballs. For one stimulants of any sort have unpleasant effects on me (and I have tried XD).
But it just doesn't seem a great idea to put something inside you that slows you down and something that does the opposite, at the same time.

needle fans, i got a question real quick? does injecting a drug leave the body faster as in drug test since its going directly to the blood? or it leaves quicker?
Errr, no. If you inject a drug it will hit your system faster, but that doesn't affect elimination time. Each substance has an average rate at which it is metabolised and once it's in your system, it doesn't matter how it was administered.

How quickly exactly you clear it depends on the size of the dose, the frequency of use (with some drugs), and your individual metabolic rate; which in turn is influenced by factors like your sex, age, general fitness and height - to - weight ratio. Your nutritional state also matters : if you consume in a fasted state, ie on an empty stomach, your body will be slower to process it.

Last edited:
Always been shy of speedballs. For one stimulants of any sort have unpleasant effects on me (and I have tried XD).
But it just doesn't seem a great idea to put something inside you that slows you down and something that does the opposite, at the same time.
Yeah, they're really bad for your heart. For harm reduction purposes I always advise other people to avoid mixing uppers and downers. But because I like pushing boundaries I personally mix uppers and downers. May be a little hypocritical but I look out for other people a lot more than I look out for myself.

They feel absolutely phenomenal. Just not worth ever getting into unless you've already done it. Last few months I've been smoking meth and h together, which is another dangerous combo but man... I just have this thing for mixing uppers and downers.