• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug did you pop your needle cherry with!?

Fencamfamine (ordered it from a legit chemical company). Put it into a muscle, with a mate, then walked several miles. Comedown set in and we realised we were at least 2 miles from a bus stop. Walk to bus stop was horrible.
Oh, and after that, chem compamy refused to accept any orders, from me! (Mind you, 20g of 98%+ purity fencamfamine lasted a bloody long time! 😁).
Never IVed anything and have no intentions to. If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, understanding the things that can go wrong, with IV use, scared the shit out of me!

Heroin. I was a 21 year old kid living alone. Was watching the movie Ray about Ray Charles one afternoon. I was already a regular smoker of H. I saw Ray Charles blind ass stick a needle in his arm successfully the first time he tried, after his homie wouldn’t shoot him up. Being stupid & completely reckless (and also never having seen anyone shoot up in real life) I thought to myself..mama didn’t raise no bitch! If this blind mf can do it then so can I! And it was like a competitive thing. I wanted to prove to my own self I could shoot up successfully. I actually did everything completely correct & registered, had an awesome first needle high & didn’t overdose. Fucking miraculously. What in the actual fuck though.

Heroin. I was a 21 year old kid living alone. Was watching the movie Ray about Ray Charles one afternoon. I was already a regular smoker of H. I saw Ray Charles blind ass stick a needle in his arm successfully the first time he tried, after his homie wouldn’t shoot him up. Being stupid & completely reckless (and also never having seen anyone shoot up in real life) I thought to myself..mama didn’t raise no bitch! If this blind mf can do it then so can I! And it was like a competitive thing. I wanted to prove to my own self I could shoot up successfully. I actually did everything completely correct & registered, had an awesome first needle high & didn’t overdose. Fucking miraculously. What in the actual fuck though.
Yes H is classic.Much more like it than morphine for example,but disapeared from my region 10 years ago.Weed,speed and coke(rarely Xtacy) and ketamine and spice too.Thats all you can find in bigger cities.Not reliable quality,except for crystal.The generation changed and new one not have any interest about opies...so no demand,no supply.All good H just coming through the country to the West,where market are much more bigger

Meth baby!!😈😈😈😈😈 needle cherry was popped 23 years ago and I still partake from time to time