View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What dose of LSD or shrooms where you can't function well on simple activities

TioW42

Greenlighter
When I say can't function well I don't mean turn into a full retard where you literally can't move to go to the toilet I mean simple activity becomes harder to do. Like browsing the internet or trying to figure out how to use your phone or something like that? Or your attention span is having a hard time keeping up with a conversation.

TioW42 i don't think any dose of LSD or shrooms would improve your concentration span. Meth helps me focus and concentrate on simple tasks but it's a double edged sword as once you sleep off the meth you have a couple of days where your ability to focus is hindered.

You haven't mentioned much about your background/drug use so i'm not sure of how to answer your question best but i have a feeling you have taken a little to much acid in the past and your concentration isn't coping the best. No offence that's just the vibe i get

It varies widely from person to person. For me, it's 150 mcg LSD. For some of my friends, it's 50 mcg LSD.

On 6.1 g mushrooms I was unable to pick up my iPad and press play to trigger a playlist that I'd set up, so I just listened to Oasis 'Definitely Maybe' over and over again for 2-3 hours. On 12g I did forget that I was supposed to go to the toilet and crapped deliberately (not in the toilet :)). I would say I become non functional somewhere around 7 grams.

As far as holding a conversation, I can't really say; I've never tripped around a human being before. I suspect I wouldn't be able to do much other than grunt, nod and have a stupid shit eating grin on my face. The dogs and cats seem to think rather highly of me though, for what it's worth....

Tom

It all depends man.

For me 1.75gs of some homegrown cubes.

Lsd I'm good up to around 250ugs.

Mushrooms become disorienting for me after 2grams. With acid I can pretty much do anything.... I just never want too

On 750ug of acid I became extremely aroused but forgot if it was socially acceptable to jack off in front of my friend and became obsessed with figuring out this giant cosmological mystery haha.

At 700-800ug of acid I was a lotus show and every question some one asked me I just said "ah yea sweet" then I was so out if it in the show I was convinced that lotus was fucking the show up to spite me not being at a biscuits show. Upon leaving I was trying to score ketamine from this kid who was so high he could hardly get the k our of his little pill bottle when a car turned the corner we sat and stared at them like deer in headlights rather than keep walking we did the deal right in front of the car they honked and we got confused. On that dose of L communicating was ridiculous.

Another time on roughly the same dose I went to widespread panic and I could not speak at all I was so gone and the guitar rifts were just floating me upwards this guy politley asked to slide by us and mt friend who was higher than me smashes the guys beers right out of his hand thinking dude was being aggressive towards us haha. That night I got asked were the coat check line was I could not even form the words my friend comes up and goes"lady I don't even know where I am right now!!!"""

LSD makes it hard for me to communicate I feel like i am 5secconds behind

Sometimes on huge doses I forget people are trying to love their lives too...... Not in acid

Completely depends really, anything past the verge of 'light dose' is bound to make at least some tasks or activities more difficult or awkward. Lighter doses could potentially help focus I suppose, but it kind of depends on set and setting as you could still easily enter a more confused state. Microdoses are probably the only definite winner here, but you won't feel any psychedelic effects really with those.

another time at a festival i was on roughly 900-1000ug and i was holding a water bottle with my arms folded and had them folded so long i was convinced i couldnt unfold them for easliy an hour it was bad it was just weird.