• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives What dose of ketamine is necessary for visuals?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I assume mirtazapine (of which I'm currently taking 45 mg) will not interfere with visuals on ketamine?

I dosed 40 mg intramuscular earlier and had some nice phased out dissociation, but insufficient to experience visuals.

I plan to leave a few weeks at least in between doses to avoid associated health implications, but about what dose (body weight 95 kgs) could I expect visuals?

And for that body weight, at what dose could I experience the "K hole"?

I wanted to proceed slow and cautiously today so I dose 10 mg, waited 5 minutes, 10 more, 5 minutes etc., until I got for 40 mg.

This is because I previously dosed 40 mg whilst being in an entirely different position cognitively and, it wasn't pleasant.

Now I'm in a much more reliable cognitive position and the experience was not only not unpleasant, but quite enjoyable.

Setting is everything, blinds drawn, some nice LED lights for the surroundings, a nice psychedelic trance show playing on youtube,

Phased out and remained functional, I could get up and move around, though with noticeable dissociative based impairment, but not completely "laid out", as it were.

So yeah, gradually moving up the dosing scale - 50 mg for next dose, probably 3 to 4 weeks from now (the idea of bladder issues scare the hell out of me), and take it from there.

If you want to do some "Hole Surfing" (getting close to K-Hole or into a K-Hole) with a lower dose I've always found being in a completely dark room to be of help. Turn off all the lights, close your eyes, just listen to music and suddenly you will be flying away on your couch! :love: