• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What dose benzo fury/6-APB pellet?

nuube

Bluelighter
Hi all, I was checking through my stash box and found a 'benzo fury' pellet I had purchased off [mod edit] about 4 years ago!!

I have a couple of questions:

1) Does anyone have a remote idea of dose of pellet - there is no indicator on packaging other than stating it is 6-APB (and the site is down for maintenance at present).

2)Is it very stimulating?

I missed out on the whole ecstasy thing and bought this looking for the empathic effects but am not a fan of amphetamine so haven't taken it yet!

Thanks for all answers/help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been years since ive taken 6-apb and it was the benzo fury brand. I want to say pellets were 80mg or 100mg but dont quote me on that.

Yes its pretty stimulating, but nothing too intense. Its a nice drug, enjoy!

Its been years since ive taken 6-apb and it was the benzo fury brand. I want to say pellets were 80mg or 100mg but dont quote me on that.

Yes its pretty stimulating, but nothing too intense. Its a nice drug, enjoy!

Cheers man, I do like my substances and one of my things is to make sure the heart beat stays low - I worry if it gets high I could be set off panicking and on a bad trip. There seems a lot of mixed reviews on 6-APB with people used to MDMA saying it is nowhere near as good, what's your experience like on it?

Cheers man, I do like my substances and one of my things is to make sure the heart beat stays low - I worry if it gets high I could be set off panicking and on a bad trip. There seems a lot of mixed reviews on 6-APB with people used to MDMA saying it is nowhere near as good, what's your experience like on it?

Im paranoid about my heart beat too after years of on off stimulant binges. 6-apb does increase heart rate, but i never really noticed it as well as other stimulants which was nice.

Ive never done MDMA unfortunatley so i cant compare. If you have done aMT, i can compare it to that. Its basically like a milder version but it still packs some intensity. The come up is strongish, then you get the peak which is oddly moderatley stimulating but relaxing too. For instance when i took it, i could be talking like mad and not being able to keep still one minute, then be happily relaxing on a sofa doing nothing the next. There are also some mild to moderate OEVs going on depending on dosage.

Its a pleasant drug, but it does feel uncomfortable and dirty almost in the higher doses. Hope this helps.

Going to leave it for a bit I think, God knows if its still even active I bought it in 2011!