• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What does your mobile phone wallpaper look like?

BigG

Ex-Bluelighter
As the title says ...anyone got any wierd and wonderful background wallpaper on their phone?

I'll start things off with this little doozey from the matrix ....

ZhurEH0.jpg

Obviously you cant see from the pic but the green lines of code scroll down as in the film...

Yeah I know......but Im bored as hell :)

Since you took the time to write that then you do obviously :)

What is the standard nokia 3310 background wallpaper ?

One shade of grey at least..

I'm telling you fellas ..people will see this thread and it will instantly attract new members (or at the very least perma-banned old ones :) )

Fuck it. I'll play.

The dullest, factory setting wallpaper going. I threw ringing volume in to jazz it up...

26z0EES.png

I can't see it. The pill took earlier was yellow. Don't know where that leaves me:?

My first phone I bought was Nokia5110 bought on 30 July July 2000 EXACTLY one month before my first tattoo.

Bloody Scotchy ye lzy sod :D Get checking ye messages I bet the senders look like they're raibees, seeving at the mouth :) jk hahaha....

Evey

nice thread idea, englandgz74.

here's my homescreen. the background is a shot of a blue tile bathroom wall i visited recently :)

iphone05.jpg

alasdair

nice thread idea, englandgz74.

here's my homescreen. the background is a shot of a blue tile bathroom wall i visited recently :)

iphone05.jpg

alasdair

Cheers Ali :)

Although it's seems obvious now you've mentioned it I wouldn't have guessed that was of a bathroom wall if you handed have said.

Edit.....cant bloody sleep and have to be up for work in a hour and a half.....not sure if it's even worth going back to bed.....

Last edited:

Xperia Z3 stock ROM. Currently using Zooper widget (edited to remove location info) and Nova Prime, but may switch to SS Launcher at some point so I can have different layouts for landscape and portrait. No wallpaper though, sorry.