• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What does your black tar taste like?

titicaca2

Bluelighter
I want to hear how other people describe the taste of their smoked heroin.

Portland, Oregon:

The best tar I see, the light brown powder, tastes like lightly burned vinegary burnt to hell bbq chicken.

Bad dope tastes all sorts of bad.

I've had "hot sauce" bunk dope.
Some dope has a hint of burnt sweet (like caramelized brown sugar) and I swear it tastes like coffee sometimes. Burnt coffee. Burnt seems to be a common adjective.

Yet somehow that good dope--which can taste the most horrible--is soooo delicious.

its times like this im glad i get chunked tan powder here......

all quality dope here has a similar taste....hard to explain....

mine seems to always taste like fossilized woolly mammoth, maybe i have a bad connect? ;)

The taste is hard to explain. But I want to hear some people's adjectives! And the location of the dope.

WHY does dope taste like that?

I live on the East Coast and I must tell you. That tar shit.....SUCKS. Compared to our dope. The powder on the east coast is the shit.

To me, it tastes like opium that has been soaked in vinegar. Not very pleasant, but not entirely unpleasant either. ;)
Powder heroin, on the other hand, tastes horrible when smoked. "Burnt" is a good general description. Yuck!

To me, it tastes like opium that has been soaked in vinegar. Not very pleasant, but not entirely unpleasant either. ;)
Powder heroin, on the other hand, tastes horrible when smoked. "Burnt" is a good general description. Yuck!

So what does the midwest get? Does it vary between white and tar?

Usually the tar we get in the central U.S. tastes like sugar or vinegar from the cuts.

But when you IV, you don't really taste the dope as much.

ive only smoked H once. i was an avid IV user. i remember taking a toot off a foil in a burger king bathroom in LA and saying to my drug buddy,"...this tastes like fucking burnt ham." the smoke was incredibly harsh too. harsher than anything ive ever smoked, which includes cock. just kidding.

I want to hear how other people describe the taste of their smoked heroin.

Portland, Oregon:

The best tar I see, the light brown powder, tastes like lightly burned vinegary burnt to hell bbq chicken.

Bad dope tastes all sorts of bad.

I've had "hot sauce" bunk dope.
Some dope has a hint of burnt sweet (like caramelized brown sugar) and I swear it tastes like coffee sometimes. Burnt coffee. Burnt seems to be a common adjective.

Yet somehow that good dope--which can taste the most horrible--is soooo delicious.

yep im from portland regon and i get that light brwn pwder tar. itz weird. itz like tar but a tiny bit powdery in tha center if u get a fat chunk. i love that vinegar taste tho when i smoke it, just reminds me of gettin high.

ive only smoked H once. i was an avid IV user. i remember taking a toot off a foil in a burger king bathroom in LA and saying to my drug buddy,"...this tastes like fucking burnt ham." the smoke was incredibly harsh too. harsher than anything ive ever smoked, which includes cock. just kidding.

tha tar i get is not harsh at all. i mean at all. r maybe cuz i smoke weed, but i mean tha shit i get iz soooo smooth

It tastes like sewage. Not that I don't enjoy that taste...

If my black tar tasted or smelled like sewage, I would seriously consider finding a new connection. I've smoked tar from many different parts of the US, including the Pacific Northwest, my region (midwest), and the south-southwest area and I've NEVER tasted anything that could be compared to sewage.
Good tar should taste a lot like opium, but with a twang of chemicals.

Portland here! Yeh my dope normally has a burnt coffee taste or burnt vinegar taste that reminds me of a bad St Pattys day dinner. I have gotten some bad shit over the summer that was hella acidic and burnt the hell out of my throat and mouth and barely got me high. Sucked cuz I brought it with me on vacation and couldnt get any other opiates where I was so I had to tough it out with my subs....But since that one time it's been nothing but happy sailing :)

never done H before but ive smoked various mg's of oxys all the way up to 80's via tin foil. im curious if the tastes are similar? to me it tastes like very very burnt marshmallows/coffee. the taste and smell grow on you, though now i love it

never done H before but ive smoked various mg's of oxys all the way up to 80's via tin foil. im curious if the tastes are similar? to me it tastes like very very burnt marshmallows/coffee. the taste and smell grow on you, though now i love it

No. I've never smoked Oxy (or any pill for that matter), but I can tell you with certainty that smoking H and smoking a pill taste nowhere near the same.
Don't smoke pills, it's weird. Sorry, had to throw that in there.

wtf smokeing pills,,,you crazy mo fo,,,,not good8)8)