• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What does the fox say?

Shadowsblaze

Bluelighter
Anyone seen this video viral? I don't no how to link anything but it's worth seeing once. Screwed up the title its What does the fox say?

WHAT THE FOX SAY!

(Linking videos is trivial, just involving "[veedeo]video url[/veedeo]" (but with "video" spelled correctly).)

ebola

Thanks for helping ebola, but I'm new to the computer and that reads to me like the video, wa-cha-cha-chow.

just click this icon:
embedvideo.jpg

and paste in the youtube url.

alasdair

Sorry for my ignorance, The icon will be on the u-tube site and paste is a right click pop up on my screen that I just click? You have no idea how much I appreciate this help. I've got to get on of those "For Dummies" books.

Last edited:
the icon is not on the youtube site - it's on bluelight. just above the editor you use to write bluelight replies.

you need to copy the youtube url and paste it into the window which appears when you click the
embedvideo.jpg
button.

alasdair

This is the shit, I spent a half hour looking for that damn icon. Finally I went to my profile and saw the controls for the editor weren't on. I see that sucker now.

Well, it's better than Gangam Style at least. Also Ylvis seems to have a pretty decent variety of videos on their Youtube channel (some of the ones I've seen have been much better than "The Fox").

Wow, I guess you really are new to computers :D

"Gangam Style" was another internet fad from last year - it's basically just a Korean man dancing like a horse.

That's funny cause she might have more experience than me. I went online less than a month ago and I'm 60. The beach and my gardens have kept me distracted.