• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does oxy taste like?

But strangely, UK doctors are now prescribing oxycodone more than any other opioid. For minor pain, a 5 or 10mg tablet. For more serious pain 40mg BID and upwards.

It's because UK doctors really don't give opioids unless the person simply cannot cope (e.g. I cannot walk without it) or sleep or some issue where they are going to wind up in hospital due to lack of social support.

AND I believe it's because doctors have so little time to talk to patients. I have NEVER met my own doctor. She gave me co-codamol for a couple of years and when that stopped working - oxycodone.

Equally most abusers do not know what oxycodone IS. I've seen people on streetRX pay £2 for a 5mg pill, a £20mg pill and believe it or not, an 80mg pill. It's like users don't read the news. But then I've spotted someone claiming to have got a 60mg ill (they don't make them!).

So the above isn't a price guide, it's showing that nobody has any real idea of how potent oxycodone IS. The BNF lists it as x.1.5 M so with the H in the UK, 50mg of it is going to be as potent as a good £10 bag of heroin, But I guess it's all to the good that abusers don't know the value but WORSE that sellers don't know (but I don't trust £1 for an 80) as they cannot tell users.

BUT a very good spot for the NHS since I doubt ANYONE every comes to a HR agency to say they are addicted to oxycodone.

BTW On Monday I just stopped taking my oxycodone. I was taking as prescribed i.e. 30mg every 8 hours... but touch wood, no withdrawal at all. Someone even turned up with about 50 x 10mg M tablets and I waved them away, I just wasn't interested. The anxiety of being 'addicted' to the whim of one's doctor is a really frightening place to be. Worse than street drugs because at least nobody demands to know WHY you need them - they just want the £.

So totally unopened boxes of 30s and 10s.....

^ It's also very fucking hard to get opiates prescribed here as i experienced the other week before i discovered i had other options in regards to doctors here. As a rule most docs dont want to be the first doctor to prescribe you anything say then codeine or back in the day Demerol. But i think because i found a doctor who was trained in China and another in England that i got around this mentality at the start. i after of course finding codeine not doing the job was given oxy and when that failed morphine which i was happy with. of course i had to push it though and ask for something stronger and goddamn if i didnt get dilaudid and fentanyl even though the fent was the biggest let down ever. Dilaudid was awesome though

Crushing and snorting IR Oxy using a straw was satisfying to me, someone who’s not a fan of IVing in general. Oxycontin didn’t have a strong bitter taste to me however dilaudid was very bitter. But so many fake pressed fentanyl pills today.
Omg I miss those blue bombs so much. I have 2 of them that I just held onto after I went to treatment. I came upon a stash of real oxy & roxy (which I wasn’t nuts about & sold the roxy). I guess it’s like someone from the 70s that hangs onto a couple ludes waaaay after they won’t do anything. How many years has it been? That “new time release” sucks ass (for the people that do need that level of pain relief). Could you imagine having a painful terminal problem & you build up tolerance after tolerance & end up on OxyContin “wonder drug” then all of a sudden you take it BUT the pain doesn’t quite let up like it used to (pretty quickly)? That first time release (that we all sucked off of the pill & got blue dots on many bottom of the inside of Tshirts) you know that broke down much faster in the body as it was digested in comparison to this crap that has the time release all inside & baked into the drug & the filler. Someone told me there’s still a way to run them (or snort) but I have my doubts & I don’t know anyone that’s even bought one. Then people switched to Opana. I did 1 & thought it was crap. I was a bit of a snob because I had a cheap constant supply of the 80s…..until I didn’t. I went in Mexico. The US had already cut off shipments of Oxys because of exactly what I was trying to do. Wasted loooooong ass Greyhound trip. Sucked. I came home & decided how to kick. I chose MMT. It was rocky at first because if I found an Oxy, I wouldn’t dose that day. I’ll never forget the last one I ever did was a red 60mg one. It was my bday so my guy gave me 2 for 1. Hmmm…interesting days. Sorry, your photo got me all nostalgic, lol. My bad on the tangent.

But strangely, UK doctors are now prescribing oxycodone more than any other opioid. For minor pain, a 5 or 10mg tablet. For more serious pain 40mg BID and upwards.

It's because UK doctors really don't give opioids unless the person simply cannot cope (e.g. I cannot walk without it) or sleep or some issue where they are going to wind up in hospital due to lack of social support.

AND I believe it's because doctors have so little time to talk to patients. I have NEVER met my own doctor. She gave me co-codamol for a couple of years and when that stopped working - oxycodone.

Equally most abusers do not know what oxycodone IS. I've seen people on streetRX pay £2 for a 5mg pill, a £20mg pill and believe it or not, an 80mg pill. It's like users don't read the news. But then I've spotted someone claiming to have got a 60mg ill (they don't make them!).

So the above isn't a price guide, it's showing that nobody has any real idea of how potent oxycodone IS. The BNF lists it as x.1.5 M so with the H in the UK, 50mg of it is going to be as potent as a good £10 bag of heroin, But I guess it's all to the good that abusers don't know the value but WORSE that sellers don't know (but I don't trust £1 for an 80) as they cannot tell users.

BUT a very good spot for the NHS since I doubt ANYONE every comes to a HR agency to say they are addicted to oxycodone.

BTW On Monday I just stopped taking my oxycodone. I was taking as prescribed i.e. 30mg every 8 hours... but touch wood, no withdrawal at all. Someone even turned up with about 50 x 10mg M tablets and I waved them away, I just wasn't interested. The anxiety of being 'addicted' to the whim of one's doctor is a really frightening place to be. Worse than street drugs because at least nobody demands to know WHY you need them - they just want the £.

So totally unopened boxes of 30s and 10s.....
From what I’ve read about many things in the world medical community in general, I feel that the UK is far beyond the US.

Back when I was doing oxys, my favorite way was to chew em up and chase em with hot black coffee on an empty stomach. Hits pretty good pretty fast. And lasts.

I had long since given up needles and I DO NOT snort pills. (Wasteful and unpleasant. Coke is for snorting. Pills are for eating.)

And unlike Snafu, I never liked snorting meth: I went sublingual or rectal, maybe smoke a little (also wasteful).

Oh, and the taste of oxys? Slightly bitter but not bad. Just chalky/sticky.

On the subject of taste, Adderall was my favorite. The real ones taste kinda sweet.
You think smoking meth (or doing a real hot rail) is wasteful? I would never inject that stuff (only my oxys after a few years & a diabetic boyfriend w/fresh needles everywhere). Snorting meth is tough. It hurts & I’ve seen ppl have nose bleeds. I’m with you- coke is for snorting. But I snorted my share of Oxy & H. Prefer to smoke H though. I’ll do a bump of glass (meth) but it’s been a while since I did coke sized lines/ because it’s just honestly too much (for me) & with everything I’ve done, that’s one drug I do not wanna get too comfortable with. I have a xanax script & go to a methadone clinic now. I’m more into laid back fun instead of that tweeker paranoia (but I realize that’s generally after days of being on a run which to me, loses the euphoria & even the hyper mania by then & that’s my fave part!). It also kind of breaks my heart to see my friend constantly look outside through blinds thinking they heard a car door or that someone is coming. :(

From what I’ve read about many things in the world medical community in general, I feel that the UK is far beyond the US.

Don't even try for codeine unless you have been going to the same doctor for a decade or more. I used 30/500 co-codamol for a couple of years and they stopped working. I WAS surprised to get oxycodone BUT it sounds like the sales team behind OxyContin found new jobs. When I said it didn't last for 12 hours so could I have the same but split into 3? NOOOOO and she just upped the dose.

But knowing of this trap, I actually did split it into 3 doses. It seems the way off them because the SR formulation fails so dose-dumping is going on. So the people plasma level could be a LOT higher
I've had this before. Just stopped with no kind of side-effects. Many people mention it. So if you ARE stuck on an opioid.... you kind of get a feeling of when you can stop. I cannot put it into words. OR maybe the relief from craving is so overwhelming that your body just relaxes. I don't know and I'm not out of the woods yet.

But NOT needing them and having boxes of them unopened is a good feeling. Oxy seems VERY addictive, even orally. I'm just someone for who M doesn't work, fentanyl won't stick and bup... which I initially wanted, caused quite amazingly bad side-effects resulting in seizures.

The Oxycodone Oral Liquid, has a mild salty, citrus flavour, slightly bitter but very pleasant. Much like a flavoured clearwater beverage. However the liquid solution does not maintain viability (despite the long expiry written on the bottle) as the beads, capsules, or pressed pills do.