• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What does it mean when the test reacts fast, but the pill is O.K.

warmachine22

Bluelighter
I bought a yellow Paul Franf monkey in Central FL. I tested it right away. The Mecke reacted instantly. It turned black right away...along with mandelin and Marquis. The Simons turned when I put only the Simons on there. It turned a dark blue; then when i put the buffer on there it lightened up a bit, but still that nice blue color. I want to know if the reagants read the way they did, and then I consumed and it wasn't a knock you on your ass roll, but still a slight to moderate intoxicating feeling like Dr. Shulgin describes in his consumption reports. He says that at low doses he almost felt nothing at all, and with gradual increases in the dosages the effects were different. He said that 80 mgs was good for him, but he tried I think up 120 mg, and he said he felt amazing. So my question is if there is a low dose of MDMA will it still make the reagants react in that manner. Also, is there a way to gauge the mgs by consumptions so I can take an amount that will do the job according to the results and consumption.

Last edited:
fast reactions usually mean the pill is O K. if it's not fast, it's sketchy, but you cant tell how many mg are in it.

A clean MDMA pill can have only 50 mg of MDMA. There is no way to test dosage. So if it was a fast and solid reaction, it sounds to me like they're just weak. I think a low dose and high dose would test exactly the same if it were just MDMA, someone correct me if I am wrong. If the results were watery or swirly at all though, it's a combo pill.

^Wtf, a clean mdma pill can have as many mg's of mdma as the producers can possibly fit in it.

maybe your tolerance is high but if the reactions are clean and fast then it should be somewhere around 70-100 mg of MDMA but you can never really tell...