• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What does heroin feel like?

Great, nothing matters for a few hours, you'r ecosy warm content music is awesome, if you have anxiety boom GONE if you have depression can relieve it but deffo makes it worse.

opiates if you fuck with em will make you cry for your mum even if shes a hillbilly smackhead who sold you for gear once and hates you you will still CRY for her into those wirthdrawals.
60MG A DAY OXY, 600MG PREGAB A DAY, 15MG DIAZEPAM A DAY AND 100MG QUETIAPINE A DAY COLD TURKEY FOR 3 DAYS UNTILN THEY HAD TO GIVRE IT NME AS I COULDNT KEEP NO FOOD DOWN AND WAS RETCHINMG THAT MUCH BLOOD WAS COMING UP,, ive had pregab withdrawal on its own and its not pleasant like a mild benzo mild opiate withdrawal in one.
dam I was headbutting the window begging them to kill me, my pupils were massive people thought id been spiked! then they gave me 20mg oc insytant which i chewed half of which finally got me a bit of sleep with the quetaipine but it wasn't until i got the pregabs back in my system I was up and running

I've never used heroin before and it's the only cheap high that I can get access to for now.... so what does it feel like for a first time user? I plan on smoking it.

It feels like peaking on 500mg of pure MDMA for the very first time at the exact moment you climax to the best and longest orgasm you ever experienced in your life.

That is what it feels like, for hours.

It's like ... being a child, sinking into a hot bath during Christmas' eve, with the Christmas lights shining all around you, and with a choir of Christmas angles in your ears ... nothing can take your hope, dreams or joy away, and all anxiety, depression and fears goes away like vampires in sunlight.
Damn, what a great description of it. That's it, right there. Well that's it if you IV and it's actually good dope, most dope is shit in the west. You can get some good stuff in the south, and great stuff in the east. Or at least that's what they tell me.

I'd say heroin is a waste of time and money, personally. Don't get me wrong it's a good high, but it's a bit sleepy, itchy and totally destroy's enjoyment of lesser opioids. I don't do it, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to enjoy oxy, hydro, PST or anything else. It wrecks tolerance. For that reason alone, avoid it like the plague until you need 200mg of oxy to feel a tickle, then indulge, but if you get to that point you'll probably realize that opiates aren't worth it. I'm stuck in my mild addiction and thank god I never went far down the heroin hole. I did it and I know what it's like, but it's not my cup of tea and I'm grateful that I didn't get sucked in like I wanted to after those first few times. My dealer got busted, I didn't see it again and thank god for that. Now I'm addicted to pills. Oh well.

Mark Renton : Take the best orgasm you've ever had.. multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near it.