• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What does good tar heroin smell like? (Heroin)

milkcarton

Greenlighter
Okay, so Ive been getting my h from this guy for like a month and it usually smells like vinegar and when dissolved it doesn't leave much residue. Today, I got some again, and it smells like coffee and when dissolved it was darker than usual and it left a lot of black/brownish residue on the spoon. Is this good or not? I suspect it's been cut with coffee and that it sucks! How is tar h supposed to smell? And is this good or not?

I know. But this time it smells like coffee. I just did a test and I think it's cut excessively with coffee.

tar is often cut with coffee, Mexican coca cola, and/or brown sugar

if you can smell the cut over the vinegar that's bad

you can't tell shit from residue on a spoon, unless it's exceptionally gross, most tar will leave a residue

It left like kind of weird pieces of black stuff over the water and spoon. They look like pieces of instant coffee grounds (idk what they're called). But yeah you're probably right, the smell is too noticeable, which means its probably not that good.

It should smell like vinegar...but with tar there are so many cuts that you should look into ways to purify it, or at least take some of the cut out because you most def do not want cuts in your veins.

Ya I hear that. My current batch has the coffee smell with what looks like coffee ground residue. So how would i purify it? What should I do with it?

Who has done tar and ECP? I've never seen tar in person before. Is the high the same? One better than or stronger than the other? Just curious. I don't even do it anymore and have been on mmt since November. I just watched Intervention last night and she had tar. Looked the same when drawn up. Probably the same as in it depends on who you buy from!

Who has done tar and ECP? I've never seen tar in person before. Is the high the same? One better than or stronger than the other? Just curious. I don't even do it anymore and have been on mmt since November. I just watched Intervention last night and she had tar. Looked the same when drawn up. Probably the same as in it depends on who you buy from!

Growing up in NJ and moving to AZ I've some both more times than I can count. This is a debated topic with the usual people claiming their regions' dope is better. In personal experience there has been good and crap on both ends. The average east coast I got was better than 9/10 times I tried tar out here, yet with the new connect for tar I've gotten has changed my assumptions to say the least. having gone to court in NJ in July I can say that price wise I've definitely been getting more for my buck with ththe bth. The amount I spend to get high off the new connects bth was just enough to stave off w/ds and produce a very minimal high. Like you said it generally depends who you get it from.

as far as the high, I've heard many people say that bth is "dirtier" high. Honestly, for me smoking bth v sniffing ecp has been about the same, with the only difference being the come up. Bth generally takes a little longer for me to start nodding but this could be due to my preferred ROA. Obviously smoking takes sometime vs me ripping open bags and railing it all at once.

idk if it's just me but ecp I can do at night and generally wake up hurting the next morning whereas bth I usually got the better part of day 1 (except for the lethargy and unmotivation) before I really experience withdrawals. Maybe it's the other opiates still present in tar or the fact I did ECP 24/7 where I do tar generally once or twice a day, but it's something I've noticed.

I don't know how to purify it but I know what you mean. There have been times even I've gotten bth and though it smelled,like vinegar their was an obvious coffee flavor when smoked. However, I also feel that I should mention that I've had bth that had little to no vinegary smell and burned damn near clear on foil that I thought was bomb, as well as bth that had an overwhelming vinegar smell that I thought was crap. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere else on here the vinegar smell was a result of some acid being leftover during production but don't quote me on that.