What does everyone IN THE UK pay for pills?

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
Just wodering, if there are any Londoners around, what do you pay for what pills from what sort of person and where?
What sort of pills are available to you and what do you pay for them seperately and ain bulk?
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

£25 down here in Guernsey. Its REALLY quite a bad situation, I need to escape of this island before I go insane (or broke)
Are we the only 2 UK bluelighters???
Oh BTW! I have a freind who lives in Brighton and goes to bagleys (sp?) in London sometimes (you mentioned it in an earlier post) I might go and stay with him in the next few months and go on a bit of a clubbing mission around London/Brighton/anywhere/everywhere.
Do you have ICQ??
My number is 18402916
P*L*U*R!
Chalk

Well hello UK bluelighters. I'm not one of you, unfortunitly, but I have visited not long ago (all of december, until new years)and will be back again sometime next year. When I was over there I was expecting to be paying alot for pills because of the exchange rate from america to the UK, However, to my great surprise pills were actually cheaper. Through a friend of mine there I only paid $6us or 4 pounds your money a piece.
Loved every second I was there and the clubbing was fanominal.
Much luv to the UK club scene
smile.gif

PLUR to all
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-choo")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

Heya!
Im from London!!!!! Ive been reading this board and thinking no one was from england at all! All the UK PLURers are chatting at http://www.cream.co.uk and I keep telling them to come over here but do they listen? Theres nothing like this place on any websites based in the UK - its wicked
smile.gif

In answer to your question, about 10 quid on their own and 6.50 when in batch of over 50.
Nas

I pay £5-8 for a mitsibishi or any pills really. I would never pay more than a £10. I live near Glasgow in Scotland and would slap someone if they offered me a pill for more than £10. I can't believe that some people in Geurnsey would actually pay £25.

Nasa & Co.
I saw your post on the Cream website and decided to check this out. Its pretty cool. I like the fact that there are only a few uk folks. Its easier to have a decent conversation.....rather than listen to some of the knobends on the cream website. The cream website can get a bit tedious sometimes but most of the time its excellent for a good laugh
smile.gif

£3.50-£6 depends on who i get em off and how good they are :)
Alright fellow UK peeps! im in london too, but regularly trek up norf for a bit of Cream mayhem - see ya at the reopening on the 29th :)
i didnt like the Cream chat boards though, too many tossers gibbering on about lager, ive been using bluelight for donkeys.....about 2 years? This new boards only been about since october, but the original bluelight was there from about 1997 i think, and ironically enough, its a british site, just not widely broadcast over here for some reason...Jase any ideas?
have fun hombres!
jono
------------------
The giant Drug monkey has spoken...heed these words
[This message has been edited by jonoUK (edited 11 January 2000).]

£3.50! Thats makes me want to cry! No really it does!! Thats the price of 2 1/2 Pints, or 350 1 penny sweets.....GAH, you dont know how lucky who are! Sometimes the price even goes up to £30 per pill over here when the dealers are feeling extra greedy or theres a batch of good pills, normaly you get the capsules which have been cut fuck knows how many times on the way to my tummy. When dealers think of Guernsey they think of easy money. But Im not to fussed, at least when I move to England it'll make it seem soooooo much more special, which WILL be soon!
PLUR
Chalk

Chalk,
I can't believe you actually pay £25 for a pill! Even if it was packed full of the good stuff I would still never pay it. If I was you I'd start looking for another dealer or travel a bit around the UK to places where pills are a bit cheaper.
I don't think I have an ICQ. In fact, to be quite honest, I don't really know what an ICQ is or how to get one but if you put up a post when you're in the London area I'm sure we can arrange some sort of meet-up at Bagleys (I only go to the hardcore raves though)
Chalice,
You should count yourself lucky as a foriegner to get such a good deal. Most tourist clubbers get charged £10-£20 for pills in the UK.
Nasa,
£10 is a bit steep. They must be fucking good pills your getting or it could be the area you live in -I don't know.
I pay £6.50 each for 10 strong mitsubishi's and £8 each for singles unless I'm in a rave where thier will always be some cunt charging 10's or more.
Jono,
I can't believe that this is a British site. I've been here since October and your the only British person I've seen until now except I think King Caner is British?
It looks like you get good deals on your pills anyway.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

p-E-achy! Dont get the wrong Idea, I dont have a choice about how much I pay. Guernsey only has a population of 65,000 which is why the prices are sky high, EVERYONE charges £25 minimum unless you get lucky, then they might charge you £20, but thats rare. The only way to get it cheap is A: Bring it in B: Make it or C: (prefered) Take regular holidays to UK where they only cost £6
smile.gif

PLUR
Chalk

Yup, living in the Channel Islands sucks big style. I live in Jersey, and the usual price for tabs is £15-20 in a club. I know my guy and usually get the things for £12-15.
L8r
Jonesy

Well, the whole bluelight.ru was created by Jase at the end of may last year, following on from the MDMA clearing house project - i dont know who started that all those years ago, and Jase is British, like u and meal;though the server was located in Amsterdam, dunno where this new one is tho.....

JONESY!!!!!!!!! YOU LIVE IN JERSEY!!!!!! I dont believe it !!! I NEVER thought I would see another C.I Guy hear EVER! How long have you been using bluelight?? Ive been hear on and off since last May.
Do you have ICQ??
PLUR
Chalk

Hey Hey Hey, some Brits at last!!!!
Hope y'all don't mind me butting in on your topic, but I'm well chuffed at finding some British people to discuss the British drugs scene with.
I pay £5 a pill, and that's every pill, whether it's 1 or 50.
Having said that, I've never personally bought more than 30 at a time, so I suppose it may be cheaper if I got 100 or so.
PLUR (and hugs)
PS Any S. Coast pillers, give us a shout....

I pay anywhere between about 4 and 10 pounds depending who I buy them off as oppose to quantity.
4,4.50,5,6,7.50,8 & 10 are common prices around here. Old Hippies will tend to sell pills for 4 each regarless of qty.
Dunno why there are very few UK bluelighters. I think its mostly because E is a lot "older" here and most people don't give a toss. Mostly down to the pseudo acceptance I guess.
The server is located in Kansas, It used to be in Toronto. I changed because they replaced the network link with a piece of string or something similar..
This site has been running since Thrusday May the 27th. Two days before Homelands.. You do remember that Jono???
Jase

Chalk -
Well, I've been a bluelighter for one helluva long time. Since well before this board existed. I've been lurking more for the last year or so. Mainly because with a job, a hobby (basketball), and a desire to do the gym thing, I really don't have that much time for the online banter.
I do love this place, though. I try to pop by and post as much as poss.
THANK GOD! I'm no longer a new member. lol. I think that was my first post as a 'Bluelighter'.
I do have ICQ: 39147280 I'm out of work at the mo
frown.gif
, so I'm online quite a lot. Fingers crossed that'll change soon, tho.
Jonesy

cor do i remember homelands?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
course i dont, thanks to that Amyl nitrate and the fairground ride.....next memory i have is hanging around the burger van at 8am for warmth
Easy mate - did u catch 00 Flemming on NYE?
Jono
------------------
The giant Drug monkey has spoken...heed these words

Sort of... I saw him shaking hands with crowd and being a general lets get this "party going guy" while he was waiting to get on the decks. I only got to see the residents.
I left at about 3am before he started to get a bit nearer home and visit an illegal gathering in a barn in a very muddy in the sticks.
This party can be described as "traveller+ketamine+acid" and it sums up the atmosphere and people really. Wasn't qyuite in the mood for this after comming from a nice clean club..
Didn't stay long before going to a friends place I had double dropped in this "Barn Dance" and drove about 20 miles just before...
Got to my friends place where my other close friend had arsed up and didn't turn up with the decks. The was the remain of a very small but surviving house party. Still going at Midnight on Sunday when I left and on Saturday we where treated to A roast pork dinner, Some free weed, free dexies and pills at a fiver from the local hippy dealer wanting to thank everyone for supporting him for the year.....
I done far too much and stayed up far too much... I saw 2000 in until about 5am on the 2nd...
All fun....
Jase.

better than mine m8, i fell off a train platform and fractured a finger, without so much as a sniff of a decent club!
at least i cant remember the fall, that would be humiliating :)
Still, had more than enough fun at peach the night before, camden was rammed and the VWs done me proud, excellent nighht out!
U should have hung around for flemming, hes a great DJ IMHO
jono

Hi MrGeezer! Where about on the South coast do you go clubbing??
Jonesy. Im coming to Jersey on for a 4 day training course thing next week, so If you fancy a small meet up I'll be looking for something to do when Im not revising like the a good little boy
smile.gif
I'll mail you.
PLUR
Chalk