• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What does apvp do to your body with prolonged use?

Rsnkk

Greenlighter
Most <snip> I have done is 1 g in 24 hours, the stuff is so cheap, I could probably form a habit like that, but what besides tolerance and withdrawls is there to worry about with longterm use of apvp? Is there any evidence of toxicity to the brain or other parts of the body? At what dosages? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Prolonged usage will lead to lower testerone and high estrogen levels causing men to turn into women. Just kidding.

It's a research chemical so not enough is known to answer your question definitively. It appears it is relatively safe to the body but that is just speculation based on the fact many people have binged heavily on it with little mention of any long term complications (thus far).

You should be much more worried about its effects to your mental health.

Logically continued use of any noradrenergic/dopaminergic stimulant will probably result in psychological dependence on it, elevated blood pressure and concurrent risk of cardiac events/strokes, decreased appetite and weight loss, possibly an increase in "self-rewarding" behavior such as nervous tics and increased sexual behavior, and any damage caused by snorting/IV/whatever route you choose.

Just go look at the mephedrone burnouts. They're a good case study for any of these newfangled NDRI drugs, I think.

I was under the impression that this shit was highly addictive and dangerous. Is this not what they call "Flakka" down south?

We're well aware that stimulant medications within and accepted by our modern pharmacopeia, such as Methamphetamine, are neurotoxic and can cause permanent and difficult-to-reverse brain damage. Consider what this obscure chemical might be able to do to you?

apvp and methamp (amphetamines) increase dopamine in different ways I believe (dont quote me on that) so the neurotoxic effects may not apply to apvp. Now the long term effects of using a drug that induces high levels of dopamine in the brain can be life changing in many ways; one of which is that activities that used to cause you excitement or happiness might not be the same because your dopamine doesn't respond the way it used to. That includes relationships and sex too, they just wont be the same anymore after long term use of drugs that increase dopamine.

Impossible to tell, as there are no studies about it, as it's a research chemical..