• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an oxycodone high feel like?

Oral, between 10-20 mg but start with 15

another tip would be to chew it if you can tolerate the taste, it is not really bad compared to others

edit 2: what kind of formulation can you get? ER or Instant Release?

edit 3:

and make sure to don't start a "how much to get high?" thread because this will get closed

with extended release formulation I got to chew them most of the time to work the best, but with Instant Release you are fine to take it as it is. also with the ER you can crush it to a powder put it in a little little bit of rolling paper or tissue (LITTLE so it is very easy and comfortable to swallow) . you can be tempted to take it intranasally, it gives the illusion of a rush but it is rather a quicker onset, not a rush which you'd feel with other opiates. beside intranasally the duration becomes the half of the oral route and has lower bioavailability. so chew,parachute or swallow it as it is.

To answer "edit 2"...controlled release. So I'm guessing that means er.

They are very Nice
But I am finding that it might be too nice??
I am having a very hard time getting off a low dose of Hydrocodine ??
the physical WDs are not fun, But manageable, the Mental SUCK!!
Be Carefull , I am not sure they have been woth the pain relief ??

I felt confident and euphoric for hours. Having never done it before, I got all those wonderful feelings on only 5 milligrams a few times a day.

Yep I agree, It’s only right we not only explain the feeling as asked by the op. Nothing as beautiful as this can be without consequence. I have learnt the hard way not to blow through my script like I used to. It frightened the life out of me full scale withdrawals.

Love oxy; makes me happy, energetic , not a care in the world , once I come down then I sleep like a baby. I just slightly chew them then swallow.

But when I run out of it, I’m mean , tired , feel like I weigh 400 pounds and feel weak..

Coca-Cola is great for washing down MST Continus/MS-Contin, OxyContin, Codidol Retard and that kind of thing especially if they are chewed -- when I had been off MST Continus for 36 hours because I could not get to the chemist because of a riot, when I got a three-day supply from my doctor out of the sample cabinet, I chewed up two doses and washed them down with Coca-Cola on an empty stomach and five minutes later it actually felt like I shot up a load of Miss Emma. The come-up was amazing: I felt like dancing. Memories of the same feeling from washing down my breakfast of codeine hydrochloride tablets with Sprite from years before gave me the idea.

They are very Nice
Start by weaning, yeah its hard especially if you really enjoy the high, hydrocodine or dihydrocodeine is quite pleasurable similarish to oxy, but its definately not impossible, maybe have a small drink during the day to help the mental wd or smoke some pot

They are very Nice
Try Kratom or Gabapentin.

They both take away WD's. They are absolutely AMAZING. There aren't even words to describe it. Kratom took 99% of my WD symptoms away, got rid of cravings and got me off of an IV heroin addiction. Gabapentin... Works just as good (probably better actually imo). I took a few 100mg pills throughout the day and had ZERO withdrawals.

Gabapentin, kratom, tianeptine, poppy seeds, loperamide help with withdrawal. People are trying to control/ban them in the name of the "opioid crisis"
Al Capone is so green with envy now. So is de Sade.

Thank you All!!
I have the Gabapentin and will tapper.
My Dr is like why do you want to get off, and I do not have a really good reason , Except 30+ years of AA and fear of addiction??
I have never taken more than 1/2 my prescribed amount ????

Thanks Chris!!
How are you doing, still in the Fire house?
Hows Day trading oil Futures going ??
Ice
All is well

Try Kratom or Gabapentin.

They both take away WD's. They are absolutely AMAZING. There aren't even words to describe it. Kratom took 99% of my WD symptoms away, got rid of cravings and got me off of an IV heroin addiction. Gabapentin... Works just as good (probably better actually imo). I took a few 100mg pills throughout the day and had ZERO withdrawals.
Thank you,
I have plenty of gabapentin and will use them for when I back off Oxy ER's.

Do you suggest any GAba mg level?
I take ER 10mg 2x a day and IR 10's 3 times a day. but snuff 2 of them throughout the day.

Thank you All!!
I have the Gabapentin and will tapper.
My Dr is like why do you want to get off, and I do not have a really good reason , Except 30+ years of AA and fear of addiction??
I have never taken more than 1/2 my prescribed amount ????

Did I get that right? If you have been on narcotics for 30+ years in a medical setting and have actually followed doctors orders 200 per cent, the opportunity for true iatrogenic addiction came and went in the early years. 30 plus years on narcotics means both that and the fact that practically every single cell in your body has been exposed to the opioid and those cells have replaced themselves three to several million times.

Addiction is the juxtaposition of an acquired metabolic and neuroendocrine condition (tolerance and physical habituation) a phobia deeper than logic about withdrawal and what happens afterwards, and the economic and legal and social impact of needing to scrape together a fix several times a day -- if the way you have to Take Care of Business to keep from being sick, or even dying if you are in poor health, is periodic doctor visits and so forth, that is not addiction. It is a habit which can bite hard, but so are other medications with physical dependence potential.

If you had trouble with alcohol, consider that alcohol and narcotics are apples and oranges, narcotics have much, much less organic damage potential than alcohol, and alcohol intoxication is harder to manage by the person involved. . People often hear about folks who drink themselves to death because of that damage, but on the other hand, there are so many reports of very productive upstanding citizens on narcotics for decades and die of old age at very old ages. There are examples of people with debilitating diseases and untreatable injuries like shrapnel in the body who started before the US Harrison Narcotic Act 1914 who lived into the XXI. Century, including a neighbour of mine when I was in the US who was still on morphine, had been so for just short of 101 years, looked younger than her years, and was actually on the same dose she had been since 1931. I had a great grandfather and grandfather who lived to 106 and 104 respectively, same thing, and their doctors and others said that a contributing factor was their prolonged, compliant, and stable use of morphine, and originally diamorphine (smack) in the case of the great grandfather, who was in continual pain following a case of tuberculosis in 1903 which settled into his spine.

I don't think the doctor is trying to enslave you or anything . . . he or she probably knows the above and may have other information like family history and cardiology workups which add up to a strong or even absolute contraindication for taking you off of the medications. What we see from what has happened in the United States of late with thug bureaucrats menacing doctors and people being cut off from medication is that pain patients with serious co-morbid or unrelated health problems can have a life expectancy on the order of weeks if that is done. to them.

Morphine used to be sold as a cure or part of a cure for alcohol habituation; in my humble opinion, oxy is an even better fit if one is going to try that.

Also if has been this long and the opioids are working for you pain wise, there is no reason whatsoever to quit them, be glad you have an educated and compassionate doctor.
Compliant patients turn into real addicts, with all the associated problems, in one case in 63 to 14 284.

Last edited:
Did I get that right? If you have been on narcotics for 30+ years in a medical setting and have actually followed doctors orders 200 per cent, the opportunity for true iatrogenic addiction came and went in the early years. 30 plus years on narcotics means both that and the fact that practically every single cell in your body has been exposed to the opioid and those cells have replaced themselves three to several million times.

Addiction is the juxtaposition of an acquired metabolic and neuroendocrine condition (tolerance and physical habituation) a phobia deeper than logic about withdrawal and what happens afterwards, and the economic and legal and social impact of needing to scrape together a fix several times a day -- if the way you have to Take Care of Business to keep from being sick, or even dying if you are in poor health, is periodic doctor visits and so forth, that is not addiction. It is a habit which can bite hard, but so are other medications with physical dependence potential.

If you had trouble with alcohol, consider that alcohol and narcotics are apples and oranges, narcotics have much, much less organic damage potential than alcohol, and alcohol intoxication is harder to manage by the person involved. . People often hear about folks who drink themselves to death because of that damage, but on the other hand, there are so many reports of very productive upstanding citizens on narcotics for decades and die of old age at very old ages. There are examples of people with debilitating diseases and untreatable injuries like shrapnel in the body who started before the US Harrison Narcotic Act 1914 who lived into the XXI. Century, including a neighbour of mine when I was in the US who was still on morphine, had been so for just short of 101 years, looked younger than her years, and was actually on the same dose she had been since 1931. I had a great grandfather and grandfather who lived to 106 and 104 respectively, same thing, and their doctors and others said that a contributing factor was their prolonged, compliant, and stable use of morphine, and originally diamorphine (smack) in the case of the great grandfather, who was in continual pain following a case of tuberculosis in 1903 which settled into his spine.

I don't think the doctor is trying to enslave you or anything . . . he or she probably knows the above and may have other information like family history and cardiology workups which add up to a strong or even absolute contraindication for taking you off of the medications. What we see from what has happened in the United States of late with thug bureaucrats menacing doctors and people being cut off from medication is that pain patients with serious co-morbid or unrelated health problems can have a life expectancy on the order of weeks if that is done. to them.

Morphine used to be sold as a cure or part of a cure for alcohol habituation; in my humble opinion, oxy is an even better fit if one is going to try that.

Also if has been this long and the opioids are working for you pain wise, there is no reason whatsoever to quit them, be glad you have an educated and compassionate doctor.
Compliant patients turn into real addicts, with all the associated problems, in one case in 63 to 14 284.
damn your alcohol and apples n oranges are pretty on point especially ....take your prescribed meds and just do this one thing, before your doc retires mk, find another doc fine with your meds and all will be swell what sucks is the issue of fucking docs not being afraid to prescribe opiates or even take opioid patients altogether, the opioid crisis is full of shit other than fentanyl being more common its like fentanyl demonised opioids

Thank you,
I have plenty of gabapentin and will use them for when I back off Oxy ER's.

Do you suggest any GAba mg level?
I take ER 10mg 2x a day and IR 10's 3 times a day. but snuff 2 of them throughout the day.
Oi m8 dun snuff em, oral only its already bioavailable 60-87% thats extremely high so trust youll get much more outta it than snorting them up dunno which oxy pills youve got but if their the white 10s blue 5s and some 20-s are basically pressed powder, one bite will do it stay safe, use less and always make sure youve got a doc and all will be swell your dose isnt too high for the day ever attempt taking one extra ER earlier and seeing if you NEED more later ?

Last edited:
They are very Nice
Now now dont say that youll readjust to live wo the med but its certainly abit of a mental tug of war, goodluck