• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an overdose feel like?

Overdosing on meth can feel quite subtle at first (cumulative overdose over 16+ hours). I didn't realize I had OD'd until I made the genius decision to take 150ug of LSD to "make the comedown more interesting". When the acid kicked in my pulse jumped up to about 190, my blood pressure spiked so high that I had trouble standing up and would black out for a few seconds, I became SERIOUSLY paranoid and had my phone with 911 pre-dialed. I was having manic and delusional thoughts. I got very cold, was pouring sweat and layed in bed to warm up. I layed there with my eyes closed uselessly wishing it would stop (delusional). Then I remembered I had anti-psychotics, thank god... popped 4 of them and went night night in about 20 min. Woke up 6 hours later feeling fine. Thank god for antipsychotics.

Overdosing on fentanyl/ketamine/xanax/alcohol combo was weird at first. I was nodding hard and then started getting what I can only describe as "mini seizures" every few minutes. After about an hour of this I was so worried I called my sister. She came over and watched me. At that point I was still having seizures but was drifting in and out of conciousness... then LIGHTS OUT. I remember nothing of the next hour or two. Apparently my sister said I was having labored breathing and started turning purple, she would shake me and I guess I would wake up and talk to her but I have no memory of this. Because I kept "waking up" she didn't call an ambulance. Then my brother-in-law, who is kind of a dick and doesn't really like me came over. He convinced my sister to just "leave me alone". I woke up on the couch several hours later and thank god I was fine.

I've also overdosed on several non-fatal drugs before, maybe a story for another time.

Never again.

I did overdose of U-47700.
My heart stopped and i was chlinically dead.
The stuff is 9x potency of morphine and 4.5 of heroin.
It felt like cold numbness, like everlasting nothing.like falling down in water in darkness slowly in the dark.
My friends friends gave me CPR and i survived,
Hard to explain, but i can tell you that i owe the friend my life.
He's a great friend and he only did his duty, but i know many people who would haven't done it.
Honestly, i would haven't found that was of dying really bad. I would gladly die thatway.

I OD'd on oxy + benzos (mostly alpraz) combo, came very close to death I am certain of it. I looked in the mirror and was pale as a ghost and had to consciously make sure I kept breathing and it kept getting more difficult.

I really should have had naloxone when I was fucking around with oxy as recklessly as I was back then but I didn't so I took a shitload of amphetamine to keep me awake and breathing which worked. I stayed awake like that until I could feel the oxy wearing off. Then when I could relax and breathe normally I eventually fell asleep.

Terrified the absolute shit out of me at the time and made me quit my oxy habit. Unfortunately I did go on to start another habit even after that, but I've also kicked that one and have not had a habit since. That's for almost a year too. I've had the odd bit of oxy here and there but no proper stash, no addiction, not even fiending, nothing like that since.

Overdosed a few times on morphine. Depending on how much you took, you'll either feel strong dysphoria, begin to notice how slow your breath has become, get feelings of anxiety and doom, realize you're passing out, concentrate on breathing, don't feel it, maybe hyperventilate etc. and have strong miosis and pale skin yeah. When you take more, you'll just wake up either by yourself as I did, in an ER (as I did too), or maybe face some other reality but I can easily imagine that when it's really dangerous, your body will release all the adrenaline it has at once and you might nevertheless consciously experience a fight against dead. Worst for sure is the not-really-one overdoses because this dysphoria will last for hours and without medical gear you'll never be sure about your breath.

'Overdose' on dissociatives means just reaching anesthetic levels and sleeping for some hours. Depending on yourself, others and the substance, possibilities are that you might gain consciousness again in either a trashed or a padded room.

Benzos, when not combined with other downers, mean just deep sleep.

Had a cardiac attack on my own from a huge 3-CMC od (350mg), IV. The rush was phenomenal, followed by numbness in the whole left body, then, like a bone breaking, a huge pain in the heart, cut breath. I accepted it and just layed down, with a smile on my face. Death is very peacefull. But I didn't die. After 15 seconds without a heartbeat it slowly started beating again, like once every 5 seconds, then the BPM just blew into oblivion and I litterally tought I was going to OD again lol. So yeah, don't shoot that high a dose of 3-CMC..

I did 2 back to back 0.2 IV cocaine shots at the end of a 16 hr 5g bender. I looked at myself in the miorror my face was super pale, my heart beating so fast and my body alll tensed up. My neck vein felt like it was about to explode so i didn't think it twice and took a cab to the ER immediately.

Having caused a friend to OD, who I managed to keep alive, I def think it's much better to do it to yourself than be responsible for someone else, because that's just awful. God I've done some stupid shit in my time

I overdosed on etaqualone.

It didn't feel like anything. Last i remember I was smoking etaqualone while on benzos, getting ready for bath.

Next thing i know I wake up 6 days later half dead with a tube down my throat in an ICU on a ventilator. They thought I would possibly be brain damaged due to having stopped breathing so long.

Definitely felt like something was missing in me for a while after that but I was fine.

I've experienced what I'd consider ODs on Nicotine, Propylhexadrine, and a combo of MCAT/JWH/NO2.

For the nicotine I'd just made a new very large gravity bong for salvia and wanted to try it without getting high. Loaded up some strong pipe tobacco, completely powering through 2 bowls back-to-back. A few seconds later it hit really hard. Extreme weakness, blacking out and an overbearing hot flash. I was a couple feet from a bathroom and managed to crawl in, take off my shirt and pass out. Woke up sometime later covered in sweat, extremely nauseous, but otherwise okay.

Propylhexadrine was one of the scariest. Extreme BP spike to just under 300, worst headache I've ever had, hallucinating black roses in my vision, purple knees, projectile vomit everywhere. I eventually passed out and woke up in vomit, thankfully not much since I'd been dry heaving right before. Really thought I was going to die, but no lasting effects.

For the MCAT/JWH/NO2 had taking about 1/2g of MCAT orally and smoking JWH while doing NO2 hits. Really weird effect started happening, it was like rainbow colored static was being poured into my vision, slowly filling up from the bottom. During this time I couldn't move my body and started going slack. Ended up having a seizure, couldn't see, couldn't control myself, but was conscious of it. Didn't last long and for some reason wasn't scary, but very sore afterwards like my whole body had cramped.

od'd on fent a handful of times and like others have said you don't even realize it's happening. just nod out and have no recollection of the events.

Do you have lasting effects or HPPD from the 1mg of LSD you took?

I have used super high doses of LSD, mushrooms, alcohol, and cannabis. Thankfully I had people looking after me.

Too much alcohol and/or cannabis or hash makes you vomit, and you black out and pass out, and this can last for a day or more.

I honestly wonder how I survived as well?

No HPPD... there were times though that I was worried I had this. In hindsight, it probably just took my brain time to heal.

I developed an auto-immune condition in my late 20's and I do sometimes wonder if my high dose drug use contributed to that.

Got a bag of heroin, figured it was crap(because of the area I was living) and did the whole bag. Felt kinda funny and then it was like someone turned me off. Woke up to paramedics and a pissed off wife.

On what drug ive oded on heroin fentanyl 25b-nbome xanax cocaine

Once i oded on 100mg hydrocodone 20mg xanax and 130mg diladid er
I was in a coma for 4 days I aspirated (threw up and inhaled it i was basically drowning in my own throw up) my mom came home from work n realized I was breathing really weird then noticed blood and throw up on my cheek so she called 911 they intabated me in the ambulance wich they never do they told my mom if she woulda waited 10 minutes to call 911 I woulda prally died I only member the day of but nothing of the od I only know what I been told but I do member taking the pills and buying them oding on any drug is not fun and to say the least very scary while I was in a coma they gave me a few different opiatez while I was in a coma they actually put a fentynal patch on me lol ill never forget the day when I woke up and my mom was sitting in the room it was like waking up to a whole new life it was quite weird

Last edited:
Wow I don't know how I feel about paramedics performing an intubation, that seems like it could go wrong fast. But hey, if it worked it worked.

That's what I'm saying lol they had to to secure my airway or I woulda most likely died

The last time I had an overdose was last weekend I think, I was taking tramadol, ambien and diazepam during the day, I went to a party at night at around 1:30 am, I don't remember anything after 5am, I arrived At 8am to my house but I woke up at 15:30 pm without remembering anything, I only know that I took a lot of alcohol and I do a lot of cocaine, my friend said that I could barely stay on my feet but still danced (idk) she said couldn't speak with me, i just not respond to external stimuli, I do not know if that is an overdose or a blackout, my friend had taken lsd and thought that i going to die (she knows that I take opiates and benzos) I do not know, it was terrifying, I had 2 cocaine overdose, one on a 3-hour bus trip, I had to ask the driver for help (he couldn't do anything, but he give me water and open the window) I felt that my whole body and muscles were contracting and my heart was going to explode, I felt that at some point I was just going to run out and die, I remember all that, so depending on what drugs you have taken is what OD will feel like.

Edit: worry my friend that night, ruin her acid trip, but she took care of me all night, I think I'm lucky, she had a bad trip it must have been horrible hahaha she dont called an ambulance, but damn, we were at a party illegal, we are in phase 5 quarantine here.

Last edited: