• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what does a xanax high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing my doc early again next week. 3rd attempt at a benzo in 2 months.

im trying for it today. My 2nd time in a month. i have this presentation and im gonna say I cant do it and need something before the lexapro starts kicking in.

im trying for it today. My 2nd time in a month. i have this presentation and im gonna say I cant do it and need something before the lexapro starts kicking in.

I'm actually surprised your doc didn't give you something for the short term while you're waiting for the Lexapro to kick in. That's pretty standard IME. When I talked to my doc about anxiety he gave me Prozac, but then also included a script for a month's supply of Lortab for the time I was waiting on the Prozac to kick in.

Just be honest. I've found that being up front with your doc goes a long way. Let us know how it goes.

I just got perscribed Lorazepam. thoughts?

I think you............ SCORED!!!!

Hell, when I asked for Lorazepam for my anxiety my Doc shuddered and gave me umpteen million reasons why he would NOT prescribe it to me. "It's too potent," was his main excuse.

He gave me Valium instead, which is a much weaker benzo.

Be careful with Lorazepam - its pretty strong stuff. Try it once or twice at home before you start taking it at school. =D

ive taken about 2 mgs with no tolerance and i couldnt tell if i was high or not...benzos dont really do it for me..

of xanax? on xanax 2mg you should feel relaxed and sleepy.

thats what im saying...im never really not relaxed with my day life....so i dunno maybe i was high but it blended in with my normal personality so i didnt really notice the difference

^even with no benzo tolerance, 2mg alprazolam would give me enough relief to think more clearly/objectively. benzos don't make me high, but i have pretty bad anxiety as well

Im gonna help you out a lot if you read this xanax to be honest is my fave drug now and the high is almost exactly like an opiate high(depending on the person and how they react). Hydrocodone is honestly nothing. A percoset is stronger then a vicodone and they are both weak if ypu wanna get high from opiates you should take a 30mg oxycodone HCL, brandname is roxycodone not to be confused with roxicet(shit) i am perscribes 120 30mg oxycodone every 3 days so i understand the risks and dangers and i also am prescribed xanax i isually take around 40mg xanax at a time bit i have been arpund the block but 2mg will not black out a average sized man who abuses drugs. It would be unlikely i would snort 2-5mg (make sure you snort them) if you get a chanve try the oxycodone 30mg usually $20 on the street, 1 is equal to 6 5mg percs so about 5 10mg hydrocodones.

blah, take .25 at school. worst thing that will happen will be you following asleep and or professing your love for thegirl sitting closest to you

It really varies, xanax feels best to me when I take it during a panic attack or during times of insominia. Sometimes it will make me feel euphoric and relaxed. Other times it will just make me feel retarded and unable to move.

damn, swim just took 6mg w/ 6 drinks and he's like sober. mustv been fudged up xanniez. swim will find out tomorrow lolz.

no, no cant shoot that shit up, bad 4 u and doesn't work

Hi jacked up, welcome to BL:)

We don't SWIM here, it affords you no protection, makes posts difficult to read and gets your socks wet,a quick edit would be much appreciated ;)

I genuinely believe you're seeking relief from very real anxiety, but please do not use hydrocodone habitually for this. You will become dependent. Its only a matter of time. In 2003 I started with 50mg of tramadol once a week. Now its 200mg daily and has been for the past several years. You do not want to experience addiction/dependency.

Hey guys, welcome to BL and BDD. As atm said, no swimming allowed, see the BLUA :)

We also don't encourage bumping of old threads; things move fast here and you are invited to start a new thread if you have a HR-related query, that way it doesn't get lost. It's best not to offer advice on old posts either as the OP is unlikely to come back and check - focus on newer posts and your help will be much appreciated :)

Closed, PM me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.