• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What does a Wellbutrin high feel like

Poppinmolly

Bluelighter
Cause I found some and I know they get u high I just didn't know if I would like it

You know they will get you high, huh?

While some people say that IV'ing very large doses will give you a very short crack-like rush, oral, intranasal, smoked and rectal administration of bupropion will NOT give you any type of high. In fact, they make you feel irritable and can give you a seizure if you take a big dose out of nowhere. Have fun though.

OP you just posted this same thread in different words and I responded by saying THEY HAVE NO RECREATIONAL VALUE.

a shortlived kind of dirty feeling stimulation followed by a very very bad feeling.
not recreational at all, they will do something though. wouldn't recommend it.

^ Totally think you got placeboed, in my younger days I took 500mg of bupropion at once and literally felt nothing until that night, when my legs started to contract and tense up involuntarily.

Jeez, poopinmolly.
Stick with one thing or the other. Wellbutrin won't do much on it's own. When mixed, it's down to the individual.
Basically it's not worth it, unless you want to give up smoking tobacco.
Molly is better, stick with what you know.
Ste

^ Totally think you got placeboed, in my younger days I took 500mg of bupropion at once and literally felt nothing until that night, when my legs started to contract and tense up involuntarily.

Nah. I would do ridiculous amounts back in highschool n shit. I never said it felt good or anything, but there is definately an effect.
500mgs isn't too much higher than the maximum recommended dosage anyways.

enzo is the benzo. it's much easier just to chill and come off, take stock of experience.
If your dead set on heightening the experience, caffine and nicotine usually does the trick Green tea can be a great way of getting the caffine hit, along with the benefits of antioxidants to help destroy free radicals, and oxygenation. Coffee is fine, and can boost the effects.
It'd be helpful to know if your smoking, swallowing or IV'ing.

its like cocaine.
oral it does nothing, you must IV/snort it to get high
a relatively short lived cocaine like high (lasts like an hour or two)

For nausea, ginger is an easy solution, in tea especially. Milk is great to line the stomach before taking.
If the session lasts for more than 48 hours, fruit juice is essential or sugar to keep the brain functioning. The acidic nature of fruit juice is said to diminish the absorption, but I've never found this to be the case. An anti-acid could help.

^No, sniffing it does nothing and hurts like hell, it must be IV'ed to reach the proper concentrations to cross the BBB in appreciable amounts before transporters pump it back out.

Jeez, poopinmolly.
Stick with one thing or the other. Wellbutrin won't do much on it's own. When mixed, it's down to the individual.
Basically it's not worth it, unless you want to give up smoking tobacco.
Molly is better, stick with what you know.
Ste

Well I wanted to take it cuz I herd it gets rid of the crash feeling after you take adderall
and honestly it would be hilarious if I changed my name to poopinmolly

its like cocaine.
oral it does nothing, you must IV/snort it to get high
a relatively short lived cocaine like high (lasts like an hour or two)

R u a 100% sure cuz I don't wanna sit there for two hour with a bloody nose and not even a buzz have you done it before

Know a few, sad unfortunate soulswho IV wellbutrin. Mostly the high Mg (150+ mg I believe) and they get fiendishly tweaked out before getting a compulsive urge to IV more.

0/10

Do not shoot Wellbutrin or any other anti depressant

Is there a "high?" Not going to lie to you. There seems to be a slight tickle, yes... but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORTH THE IV COMPLICATION RISK OR SEIZURE RISK.

It is a stimulant but it feels very nasty, not much recreational value unless you just want to put shit in your body for the sake of it. How many threads are you going to make about this?

A high ??? Wellbutrin is not recreational, it can only slighly increase your NE and DA over months so you feel less tired.

Please do not cross-post, and please run a search before asking basic questions like this in the future.

ebola

I started snorting them in jail and it offers a 5-10 min rush then I just felt shitty afterward. When I got home for some reason I started sniffing a lot each day and after awhile u enter this zonked out state that is very unpleasant. After about a month of this stupid habit I finally had a seizure and woke up in a hospital to a neurologist telling me that the high levels of wellbutrin in my system almost killed me. Take my word for it people... just don't.