• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do youv do when your high? (watch TV, listen to music, eat, etc.)

Okay guys, I have another mindblowing video for y'all to watch high:

Imagine what that kid could achieve if he invested his genius in something other than completing Super Mario 64 stars with minimal A presses.

What do you do when you smoke?

Just somewhere to post really! I'm normally chilling in my kitchen with my best mate, drinking tea or beer, smoking, chatting shit, drawing stuff and listening to music! then watch a movie with some food! Works for us and we do it every night haha! Anyone else have like a smoking ritual :p

I usually smoke a joint then inject some Testosterone into my body then hit the gym or go biking or hiking. Perhaps the most confident and in shape stoner ever. lmao

For the past week I have been smoking with the only intent of using it to sleep as I am off methadone for 7 days now, was at 2mg/day for 2 weeks before jumping so its not at all noticeable. The only thing that happens is i wake up 4 times a night every 2-3 hours at most. Use to be I would smoke once before bed and watch TV now i smoke once before bed and 2 times when i would normally be asleep... I hope i can sleep through the night soon!

For me it varies between watching TV, listening to music, and having long hysterical conversations with friends! Oh and ordering take-away food!