• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do youv do when your high? (watch TV, listen to music, eat, etc.)

I can't really think of what I don't do high. I usually wake and bake so... yeah.

^^what he said.

I'm high at work (buzzed really, not high), high at home, when I go out.... pretty much everything I'm doing I've gotten high some time recently prior.

When I'm just fuckin' around wasting time, though? I binge watch TV shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime while I play video games (lately it's been Mount and Blade: Warband.... I've sunk over 600 hours into that game, dude, it's insane but the battles are fun. as. FUCK). I normally read part of some book or other most days... that's about it, bro, outside of work my life is pretty dull, but I've always got herbal in my system.

I like to listen to music, make collages, color, do yoga, bike rides, cook, have sex, garden

when I'm smoking I usually have music on. I like watching music videos or movies if I'm just chilling and smoking. But yeah smoking is like my ritual that I do before everything else lol.

I used to listen to live grateful dead shows, watch a movie that was not boring that I would not be inclined to turn off before finishing, play guitar, go out to bars and cafes/coffee and tea shops, go outside for a walk or bike ride, go on the internet and chat on IRC/AIM back when such programs were popular, read, and cook food to eat.

Me and my roommate smoke together like once a week and we usually listen to music and I watch him play video games. Which is weird because I'm the one who plays video games and is good at them. For some reason when I'm high though I don't like video games much.

I do all the things i do when im not high! Read, post on internet social forums (more specifically Bluelight and AT Watchdog), masturbate, have sex with girls - if thats an option - play guitar, busk, go to concerts, go out to the bars, hiking, biking, fishing, anything outdoors.....i could go on and on. Why is everything so much fun when you're stoned????? Craziness but i wouldn't change it for a thing!

I enjoy listening to some music,hanging on BL,and smoking more weed!

i cry, long and hard. sigh and cry. rinse and repeat.

but forreal, i look for conspiracies on the web

Solo - I tend to masturbate (Briefly) - then proceed to watch comedy podcasts and / or play guitar.

Groups - Crack jokes to divert attention away from my hard on.

music is number 1.

otherwise sitting back and playing ps4 or watching movies is #2.

anything else, to me, is a waste of the THC buzz. (unless i'm using weed to top off other highs)

watching a lot of this recently:

;)

Jesus, that is completely incomprehensible. I'm tempted to refuse to believe it, but I'm not really a math god like I'm assuming those folks are, so I'll just quietly accept their weird mathematical hocus pocus.

Sleep. I smoke heavy till I kinda start nodding out , so I mostly just sit there and stare off, kinda nodding but off weed lol

Jesus, that is completely incomprehensible. I'm tempted to refuse to believe it, but I'm not really a math god like I'm assuming those folks are, so I'll just quietly accept their weird mathematical hocus pocus.

Lol, is this a series? Must say I found that quite fascinating =D 8(

the youtube channel is called "Numberphile". the same guy also runs a physics and astronomy related channel. in each video he is interviewing scientists and mathematicians on a topic.