• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do YOU use to combat anxiety from amphetamines or other stims?

CousinCocaine

Bluelighter
Hope this is the right forum, I would assume so because the thread asks for people's opinions on their favorite substance to combat anxiety from stims. If there's a more fitting place for this thread this thread I apologize.

So fairly rly self explanatory. What substance do you turn to when the stimulant high becomes unpleasant and/or overwhelming? I was inspired to make this because I'm currently freaking out after using too much Dexedrine.

I know Xanax (+ other benzodiazepines) will be the most common but what about other stuff like alcohol and weed? What works best for you personally?

Klonopin usually does the trick and when it doesn't I add temazepam (but tonight no results). Weed is good when I'm sure I'm coming down but taking it while still very high on speed creates a psychedelic trip which I personally find every bit as strong as low dose shrooms. Only tried drinking it away 2-3 times, it either worked perfectly or ended with me getting blackout drunk then doing very dumb shit because I was awake.

I'm limited daze of chomping amp back in college, I had a steady supply of weed to keep me from freaking out when I'd feel too stim'd out. A benzo was helpful too when I wanted to chill out but still had shit to do.