• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What do you think was in my pill.

quazzar

Bluelighter
I know you guys can't know 100% but I will describe my experience. I knew it was not mdma as my tester had no reaction. Since I have had such a hard time getting real stuff recently, I decided to see what all the negative stuff about pipes was all about. I wish I never decided to do that. I started feeling it about an hour in. Not euphoria, happiness or anything. In fact I felt like I wanted to just go in a corner and be by myself. I went from being cold to hot. Went from feeling slighty messed up to really tripping. Lights and colors were brighter and seem to have a glow. I felt like I was on shrooms or lsd. I am thinking it was probably a bzp tfmpp combo. I can't see how anyone can actually like this stuff. Especially if your looking for the real deal. If someone thinks these pipes are the real deal and don't test them and double drop, I can easily see an emergency room visit in their near future. It's one thing for pressers to want to make an extra few bucks selling these, but these are really going to kill someone, and thats not a good way to retain customers.

Yeah its really sad that dealers are selling stuff marketed as one thing when its completely different. The worst part is since there are so many fake pills going around and for every 1 person that tests there are probably 9 people who don't. They think thats what rolling is, and for some reason I guess some people like that so they keep buying garbage. Hopefully somoeone will step up to the plate and throw some real stuff into the mix.

could have been almost anything and guessing at the contents of a mystery pill after the fact is absolutely pointless.

:\

alasdair

You know, I actually would have rathered it been sand or dirt. Cause whatever was in it did not give me a good experience at all. Horrible night.

Not euphoria, happiness or anything. In fact I felt like I wanted to just go in a corner and be by myself. I went from being cold to hot. Went from feeling slighty messed up to really tripping. Lights and colors were brighter and seem to have a glow. I felt like I was on shrooms or lsd.

The LSD and shrooms are insulted! ;-)

Definitely pipes - which aren't much like LSD or shrooms, other than in that they produce visuals. TFMPP or mCPP, i belive, are the ones most consistent with that description. Never take pills that don't react to the reagents.

Yes I learned my lesson. I already read countless stories of people not likeing pipes, but I also read that some people do like them. So after not being able to get proper ones I figured, let me try one to see. Lesson learned. I still can't believe after these have gone out that people still go back for more.

My first experience taking a roll was similar to this. I was pissed. I don't buy rolls unless the dealer is willing to drop a shaving onto the test plate :)

Yeah. A friend of a friend said he heard about some triple stacks going around and I said that means nothing to me. I wouldnt be surprised if they are the same g ladys that have flooded the area.

After being hit with pips 2 or 3 times in a row I went off pills for 2-3 years, that's how bad it was. I would NEVER again take a pill without at least checking pill reports first, even though this isn't fullproof...

After being hit with pips 2 or 3 times in a row I went off pills for 2-3 years, that's how bad it was. I would NEVER again take a pill without at least checking pill reports first, even though this isn't fullproof...

Get test kits ppl....

Members like @theAzo post these amazing detailed color charts for all sorts of stuff that could be in our pills.... yet there's still people who figure it sounds kinda like one the heard of from a friend or read about on pillreports and it iis some bunk copycat pipe... and then act like they know the difference and don't fuck with bunk pills...

I like to think I have some of the best hooks in the state for most shit but if a dealer gets tricked by his dude... shit flows downhill... they only know what they beeen told

I bought not just a test kit... but backups too... and 4 extra ones that I passed out to my buds that pick the stuff up....

Hopefully somoeone will step up to the plate and throw some real stuff into the mix.

lets hope they keep the real stuff seperate from their crappy BZP, Tfmpp, mCPP mix of bird wormer

Totally a Piperizine filled pill your talking about there my friend,
I spent many years running around watching my Cat take Pills he believed to be Ecstasy & thought that he was experiencing the wonders of E whilst he felt paranoid & sick in the stomach,nausea & faintness,tripping,his eyes couldn't focus on anything,full visual hallucinations,sick & supression of being sick & 9 times out of 10, every time he munched those "E's" he regretted it everytime,got extremley sick & generally felt like he was going to die.
Now within the last 2 years, the Pill scene in Ireland has picked up again, my cat buys pills for 10 quid each and knows that what he is buying now is Real E.
There is a difference between night and day when your talking about Adulterated fake E's and proper MD Pills. ;) choose the safe ones

I just have to ask .. Since Pipes a drug right? and supposedly people purposely do it? Why the heck would dealers mix mdma /mda /mdea/mdxx with pips ..

Your clients won't trust you and the high would suck for people who knows what they're taking..

So are the dealers profiting ? Is it really worth it ? I know cut coke = profit if done RIGHT ..but if done PROPERLY you make money and still seem to have a great product ,thus keeping costumers and they still get high , just its shorter or something .. but you still buy the cut and just like buying in bulk you have to profit for both now otherwise it's just "you" ruining products and risking arrest/worse and possibly LOSING money?..

I just don't understand the point I just need to hear what's the purpose .. make the pills triple stacks when they're dubs or reg ? who cares ?.. that doesn't always work..and only should for so long..

See with coke you can't sell the cut .. but from my understand you could sell piperzine? , mda, mdea ,mdxx ... so why ruin MDMA when people ask for it?! ..

amphetamines , special K ..both are bought alot at jacked up prices as well so what am I missing ?... Lazyness? They don't have MDMA so they decide to play peter pan and pretend?

Definitely pipes...
Totally a Piperizine filled pill your talking about there my friend...
there is simply no way you guys can know what was in his pill and to suggest otherwise flies directly in the face of bl's harm-reduction mission.

you are guessing and guessing is absolutely pointless... :\

alasdair