L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What do you think of people with gold teeth

supersmoker27

Bluelighter
Well I have had bad teeth for like 7 years now, I'm talking like 5 missing, 5 need to be extracted; and damn near every one had to be replaced. It's been a long process that I'm still trying to pay my way through. I'm only 23

I'm a very self confident person but the teeth thing makes me not want to smile, I'm from Texas and grew up running the streets so gold teeth is something that really ties in with the culture. I work in the kitchen and I'm very well qualified to manage the kitchen and massive banquets.

I just feel if I got one or two of the gold teeth in front, I wouldn't be so bummed about it until I could get the rest fixed.

I plan on moving to LA or OC and catering events out there, I worry that gold teeth would make people hesitant to hire me, even in the kitchen industry where there is so much you can get away with in terms of looks. And when I start doing my own events I worry people won't want the chef with the gold teeth at their (hopefully) opulent event.

So what do u think about people with gold teeth?

I spent several years placing gold front teeth in West Indian Yardies and I wouldn't hire any of them.

Unfortunately clothes maketh the man and people will judge you rightly or wrongly. Who wants to hire someone who runs the streets? How many people at these opulent events sport gold front teeth? Don't give them any unnecessary reason to stereotype before you have even opened your mouth.

Unless its a molar, don't. Gold teeth and facial tattoos won't help you fit in with mainstream society.

600full-goldie.jpg

It makes you look ignorant AF IMO, and I generally don't frown on ghetto culture either.

i would support it if you already had a successful career as a rapper

Thanks everyone! Sucky part is I kinda already knew it was not a good idea but just needed to hear it from others.
I actually do write and preform raps but it's far from a career and more like a hobby.

I will probably need denchers sooner then later and if I make enough in the kitchen industry then I guess I could get 2 sets, regular for work and gold for my days off.

DJ Goldie! But honestly I've always thought they look tacky and kinda cheap and not really attractive, though some can pull it off, such as Dj Goldie....

Golden teeth could go well with megalomania. You know, it could be your new thing.

I think it's a terrible idea. I don't see too many professional people with gold teeth. BIG FAT NO.

bad idea if plan on going into catering in place like LA or OC. It doesn't seem very professional.

If there is a dental school in your area that does implants I'd recommend that. My teeth are fucking up too. Not quite where you're at.. At 23 I still had them all, with some metal fillings... At 32 I still sort of have them all, but fuck they hurt. Went to an organic dentist to replace my mercury fillings but the plan they worked out had them filling in a few minor cavities first, which probably didn't even need done. But I'm bad with salespeople. By the time it finally got to the ones I wanted to replace with ceramic, I was out of money. Bad mistake. And in debt. And one tooth had a piece just break off right up under the gumline- left top rear molar. They fixed it, and had to use some kind of something or another because it was so close to the nerve- it was very close to having to do a root canal, at which point I should just lose the tooth, really, as I havent heard the best things about those.

Anyways, I bit into something about a year later, and became nauseated and dizzy. Now I can't even chew anything with teeth near that one. If I touch anything to that tooth, it is bad. It sucks. But I'm a wimp about going to the dentist. Too fucking expensive. Too fucking painful. And as expensive as the ceramics/zirconium fillings are, I've read they're not as strong as metal. And I've also heard the metal ones aren't as strong/that they can cause teeth to crack- not to mention toxicity. It seems lose lose honestly.

I've got pins in my molars holding massive fillings in place. Should have been capped.

I agree gold only in molars. Gold also is supposedly a better material- one of the best. It is just expensive. And in the mouth unsightly.

There are "On four" implants that look promising- that I've looked into. They can somehow put implants in using only four actual implants. Can put full replacement teeth in using them. Much less expensive. If you have horrible teeth-all of them, it may be an option. Four on top four on bottom.

I plan to get probably two implants on the bottom and two on the top... Maybe. Use one implant for two teeth- the molars. Get rid of that fucking mercury and prevent more pain in the future. Eventually I'd like to get all implants- at least in my chewing teeth. Fuck getting cavities.

I've been chewing using only my front teeth lately. Front and front side corners. Bottom right down by gumline last molar the enamel chipped off. Had a temp filling in for over a year. Prevented pain. But can't chew there. It fell out, and I've been using temp filling to patch it for months. Always in pain. But when I smile I smile bigger than I ever did. Ha. Front teeth fine.

Here's a link to that dental implant information. Its called "All-On-Four"...

https://www.nobelbiocare.com/nl/en/home/products-and-solutions/treatment-concepts/all-on-4.html

image.jpg

Might be something to look into, for long term solutions.

Dental school here just opened up an implant school. And I make like $0 per year when it comes to taxes... Because I'm a courier, and drive 75-100k miles a year and for that I can claim 50 cents a mile... So, I never have to pay taxes basically at the end of the year. Anyways, because of the way it works out I could probably get them extremely cheap, or possibly even free. Just need to get in process.

What would be best is to be able to turn the gene back on to regrow them (or however that works). Just yank the bad one out, and wait. Maybe in 30 years.

Last edited:
People DO judge you by what you wear, look like, etc. for potential jobs. If you have tattoos, wear long sleeves.

I'm confused why you would have gold teeth and not white teeth though? Personally I would choose to have white teeth.

The main issue would be with jobs though. I wouldn't be scared of someone with gold teeth :p

Im able to take them out...so if i need to look like a normal person i still can

Simon Rex (Dirt Nasty) has a diamond tooth.

simon, my baby. yeah i agree with the work thing tbh... it can be hard to find work like that unfortunately. but personally i think gold teeth are fukin rad!!! i would get one myself, but i'm too white girl for that ;)