• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do you think is the best preloading and post loading routine?

jessicadee

Greenlighter
I have tried most things to loophole my way around regular MDMA use and for the must part, I'm a relatively stable person who can enjoy stimulants every other week. But I can't really pin-point which pre/post load is the most effective at an accelerated recovery. I've tried SamE, Maca root, Piracetam, 5HTP, tyrosine...hmm I think that's it. And I usually use green tea extract and grape seed extract before rolling, along with magnesium, as these are the only antioxidants I have at home at the moment. I haven't tried Alpha Lipoic Acid, but I have some at home.

For me I think piracetam with choline is probably the best option, with magnesium before bed too. I've never had great results from 5HTP and it makes me a feel a little bit uncomfortable actually.

So what do you think is the pre/post load?

I think people get caught up in pre and post loading

the main thing is take a minimum of three months between any empathetic drugs , thats number one and up to longer if you need too or dont get the chance to do it

take a high quality multi vit, take anti-oxidants, (whether you roll or not) I take so much stuff- green tea. something useful is to take l-dopa a month or so every-night or day before a roll as it increases dopamine excretion and decreases serotonin excretion , then after your done the roll the next day do 5-htp for a 2-4 weeks then take a couple or few month break

I think people get caught up in pre and post loading

something useful is to take l-dopa a month or so every-night or day before a roll as it increases dopamine excretion and decreases serotonin excretion , then after your done the roll the next day do 5-htp for a 2-4 weeks
And what is this then advising l-dopa, an anti-parkinson med with serious side effects and 5-htp directly there after. I hope these 3 don't interact in a bad way, l-dopa/ mdma/ 5-htp. Don't take it wrong but your advise seems somewhat off.

Myself years ago I would use vitamin C as backbone and add several other anti oxidants/ herbs. just to find out later on vitamin C can turn pro oxidant in the body ass well. So maybe my reduced comment would be use nature based products rather then the isolated compounds. Look out for possible bad interactions as some herbs interact with drugs in a bad way. St Johns Wort jumps to my mind as example.

The possible benefits of 5-htp are still on debate btw. And wasn't that why some adventerous hardcore pre and post loaders theoratically would use l-dopa to get l-tryptophan past the BBB. As the body's own enzyme is temporarly inhibited as a result of mdma

And what is this then advising l-dopa, an anti-parkinson med with serious side effects and 5-htp directly there after. I hope these 3 don't interact in a bad way, l-dopa/ mdma/ 5-htp. Don't take it wrong but your advise seems somewhat off.

Myself years ago I would use vitamin C as backbone and add several other anti oxidants/ herbs. just to find out later on vitamin C can turn pro oxidant in the body ass well. So maybe my reduced comment would be use nature based products rather then the isolated compounds. Look out for possible bad interactions as some herbs interact with drugs in a bad way. St Johns Wort jumps to my mind as example.

The possible benefits of 5-htp are still on debate btw. And wasn't that why some adventerous hardcore pre and post loaders theoratically would use l-dopa to get l-tryptophan past the BBB. As the body's own enzyme is temporarly inhibited as a result of mdma

Im talking about the Mucuna Pruriens supplement in capsule form one of the popular Ayurvedic herbs, is also known as velvet bean. I take Mucuna Pruriens daily as a health pre workout supplement, which boosts dopamine which is good for motivation, getting things done

No do not combine them together as l-dopa is shown to reduce serotonin, and studies have shown l -dopa combined with mdma reduce serotnin by like 40 or 60%- I forget. Mucuna Pruriens (a natural source of l-dopa) works opposite of serotonin and increases dopamine.

The science behind it is taking a mucuna pruriens supplement increases dopamine and reduces serotonin, do not take mucuna pruriens the day of the roll and maybe stop a week or so before. would it cause more serotonin release since serotonin is lowered?

Its more of an advanced science theory that hasnt been proven nor have seen any stories of people doing this, it does make sense to me, but I could be wrong so dont bother doing it and just to be safe if you take the supplement Mucuna Pruriens daily, just to be safe stop it a couple weeks before, and whatever you do dont take it the day of the roll

high egcg content, is needed for Mucuna Pruriens and 5-htp to work better, and most green teas dont have no way near the amount of egcg in them. If too much 5-htp is taken , dopamine becomes reduces, which is a bad thing, so many people after some time of supplement 5-htp after a roll, combined it with Mucuna Pruriens to balance everything out. Again, this is more advanced for you science guys out there, so just stick to the basics and you cant go wrong.

test your stuff, three month minimum break, with up to much longer, if the opportunity doesnt arise, okay without rolling for , six months and yes years, because set , setting and who you are with , whether they are negative or positive people and responsible people are huge and I would rather wait years and have a good experience than have a subpar one by being around the wrong set , setting or people-hard to swallow but true, im experienced and have seen friends destroyed by drugs bc they couldnt control themselves (one friend shot himself, the other in prison) so please be responsible