Mental Health What do you think Hillary Clinton is on?

Maybe they are simply insane or stupid? I mean how can a normal person even be happy in such a fucked up disgusting world?

I think no one becomes president without having a near-superhuman endurance and performance under severe pressure.

I don't know but I am pretty sure Trump has a raging coke addiction.

This must be a very serious crowd... obviously without sound or context it is silly to assume someone is on drugs. Taking out of context reminds me of this from the simpsons:

My guess is blood pressure meds and other "old people medicine"

shes on donald trumps erect ...... they should get naked and just go for it, shes on menopause treatment

The woman definatelty has her own demons to deal with.shes probably on anti psychotics , in my humble opinion her facial tics,psychmotor retardation, and occasional epelectic fit all point to the use of antipsychotics, but hell im sure shes under vass amounts of stress to.

I watched some interesting vids on youtube claiming that Hillary has body doubles or that she has clones!

Did you also notice that she looks different quite often? I mean sometimes she looks absolutely horrible like her own grandmother and sometimes
she looks not quite as horrible and this isn't just all cause of makeup. She uses makeup all the time.

These are crazy conspiracy theories.

Although she looked odd in that video, supposedly she was just making a joke and nodding her head excessively because she was surrounded by so many reporters asking her a million questions at once.

I don't believe she's having a seizure in that video or has epilepsy, and I doubt she's on any mind altering substances.

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if MAYBE she had prescriptions for a benzo and/or Adderall of something like that, but if she did, so what then??

Many people think Trump is a cokehead, and with his lifestyle I would be SHOCKED if he wasn't doing coke in the 70s and 80s when it was even bigger amongst elite millionaires.

She CERTAINLY does NOT have "body doubles or clones" lol.

Who would really believe that is even a remotely realistic idea??

They make youtube videos claiming all SORTS of crazy shit these days.

I would just assume a benzo and maybe sleeping pills. She doesn't speak like she's on any amphetamine

I watched some interesting vids on youtube claiming that Hillary has body doubles or that she has clones!

Did you also notice that she looks different quite often? I mean sometimes she looks absolutely horrible like her own grandmother and sometimes
she looks not quite as horrible and this isn't just all cause of makeup. She uses makeup all the time.
Pretty sure its just a matter of makeup and what kind of lighting she's in. Keep in my mind she's going non stop all day and there are probably plenty of times she's on a 16 hour day without touching up her makeup.