• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do you prefer; weed OR hash?

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
I have more or less the same apreciation for Both weed and hash and smoked Both in the same amount in my life from the beginning on, but there are many differences...

When i smoke hash I want rather strong hash (not too strong) but i prefer pollem over Maroc mostly cause Maroc is hard and you need to Burn IT to be able to put IT in a joint and pollem was soft, tho in general it seems the harder the hash, the stronger...

Strong weed can cause paranoia from weed and im very sensitive to THC, more sensitive than to cbd... That's why i usually avoid IT, but i now and then could enjoy the effects of Amnesia haze, but its been since the time this sort was new that i smoked strong weed...

Besides that i really enjoy the effects of not too strong weed much more, its more relaxed and im more capable of having conversations (and i like weed OR hash a lot in Social settings, It also makes me talkative, tho i have problems communicating caused by memory problems and lack of focus) and im more capable of watching tv, which I also like to do when stoned...

With hash I have a way smaller chance to develop paranoia (except for hash brownies and also spacecake with weed enhances paranoia even more) and the overall negative effects like memory loss and lack of focus are less prominent (tho i dont really consider this to be actual negative effects and enjoy Them in some ways...

The taste and smell of Both weed and hash I enjoy about the same, with a bit preference for weed, if its not too strong, because the taste and smell of hash can sometimes be little bit too intense for me...

Also i prefer to smoke a joint with weed cause with hash there are moments that only the tobacco of my joint Burns away and not the hash, my favorite joint however is a melange of the two.

Hash is cheaper and stronger.

Weed grinds down faster so you can roll up faster.

Those are the main differences imo.

Hash is cheaper and stronger.

Weed grinds down faster so you can roll up faster.

Those are the main differences imo.
I in general consider weed To Be a lot stronger than hash and hash is indeed is cheaper when purchased legally but not when illegally purchased, which is for Both a lot cheaper of course and less strong...

Also over here ppl often say hash gets Them high and weed gets Them stoned and i agree.

I used to like better hash than weed, it is more powerful with a finer taste but the last times I smoked it I didn't get nice effects... full paranoia state o_O

I used to like better hash than weed, it is more powerful with a finer taste but the last times I smoked it I didn't get nice effects... full paranoia state o_O
I also know someone who prefers weed (and strong one,) over hash, hè claims cause Both weed and hash produced paranoia but the stronger the weed hè was less able to be aware of the paranoia making IT less of a problem ...

I also know someone who prefers weed (and strong one,) over hash, hè claims cause Both weed and hash produced paranoia but the stronger the weed hè was less able to be aware of the paranoia making IT less of a problem ...
yeah I noticed less paranoia from smoking weed even if it was a good one but I cut them both, don't enjoy smoking be it whatever.

I prefer hash. Hash was always big here
I used a lot more hash than weed when i was very Young and WAsnt well connected and the coffee shop was not yet An option; i grew up in antwerp where there is An extremely large population of maroccans ,(,of which you in some ways can say they are here what blacks are in America) and there is a large getto called Borgerhout but which locals refer to as borgerokko cause IT is populated by virtually only maroccans and they have the tradition to gather and drink mint tea and smoke water pipes in several specific tea houses where they often sold coke and OR hash, but this was for Both serious ripp off in as well quality, price and amount - the tea room we visited was called salon de the...

Antwerp impressed me even more,thannAmsterdam...That is Flandria...almost the same language.Brugge was fairy tale.A small nation,but huge marine power once.Not to say,that flandrian painter all my preffered ones-Jeronimus Bosch,P.Breugel Sr.,Rembrandt......the great school of paintings.Been in Belga couple of times(in Valonia)too.All the country and it likes me a lot(except weather).but those were other times-90ies.....and then in front of hotel Europe near Grand Plaz in Brussels many people got together at night and everywhere haze of hash&weed smoke.It was quite and nice place,despite lot of tourist.Police don't bother us at all,while all these people smoke and listen reggae.Don_t know how is situation now.

Last edited:
I used a lot more hash than weed when i was very Young and WAsnt well connected and the coffee shop was not yet An option; i grew up in antwerp where there is An extremely large population of maroccans ,(,of which you in some ways can say they are here what blacks are in America) and there is a large getto called Borgerhout but which locals refer to as borgerokko cause IT is populated by virtually only maroccans and they have the tradition to gather and drink mint tea and smoke water pipes in several specific tea houses where they often sold coke and OR hash, but this was for Both serious ripp off in as well quality, price and amount - the tea room we visited was called salon de the...
Morrocons are also in Spain ofcourse,In Italy too.Buyed from them hash in Genova it was good always:)

You don't see hash from the hash producing countries in the US anymore. Here, it's hash made from extracts (butane, etc.) and the like.
Not super experienced with US "hash", but from my limited experience and what friends tell me it's apples and oranges. US hash feels more like pot, although any extract does seem to lose something.

"In the day" (I feel so old whenever I say that), Lebanese hash came around whenever there was a pot drought. It definitely seemed to be missing something that regular pot had, but it would give you a nice buzz with just a little pot added. We always figured it was CIA hash to fund hostilities in Lebanon and Israel and wondered if the droughts were even artificial.

Yeah, the rock hard, usually redder, stuff was better.

bubble hash is the one you want from here - that's just a water extract - no solvents

and then rosin is just squished bubble hash - also solventless

Yea bubble hash is definitely your best bet for hash like product in the US. I once in awhile find dry sift which is my favorite but it’s rare.

I feel I should mention Rosin oil is made by squishing bud between two heated elements. I’ve seen it made small and large scale. Rosin is great but the heating almost artificially ages it in a way, so expect a stonier high.

-GC

I have some moroccan at the minute, only copped it since hash has been a myth in my country for a few years now.. It's mid compared to bud

We always figured it was CIA hash to fund hostilities
In 1991 I saw a half a kilo afghan black in Ireland with "Smash Kremlin" as a seal.
When i smoke hash I want rather strong hash (not too strong) but i prefer pollem over Maroc mostly cause Maroc is hard and you need to Burn IT to be able to put IT in a joint and pollem was soft, tho in general it seems the harder the hash, the stronger....

Don't really get what you mean by calling Maroc and pollem a different thing. Every old style made (by beating the plant over a filter with sticks), marroccan is pollem, literally powdered pollem like those that you see from a lot of plants in spring. Then the producer may press it lightly into what we call "pollem" wich still has that golden colour, or press it harder into what we know as "gum" or "hash" here, in wich case it turns dark.
I don't remember the last time that I needed to burnt it to make a joint, probably in the soapbar era. Here (Spain) hash or pollem is often very fresh, creamy and soft.
Strong weed can cause paranoia

Oh, indeed. Both hash and weed are cheap here, but I kind of grew to dislike marihuana, it is often just too potent. Haven't you hear old cunts complaining about weed not being the same drug anymore? Well, they (us) are right. Lots of weed strains have become a powerful allucinogen (sp?), not the soft treat that it used to be and that hash still is.
Regarding weed I often feel as If I were to walk into a pub for a beer and being told "no, we just sell vodka nowadays"
Apart of that, forestal is my background and it drives me mad to think how many mileranarian, low thc, local strains do we have to lost so the kids can get higher and higher and the industries richer and richer.
Years ago mexican, thai, angola, malawi, colombian.. strains were all so natural and so different...
There is a place for developing accurate pharma varieties to help better some conditions, but replacing a naturally occurring being with a ultra-active shit is a sin in my opinion
We are talking about biodiversity after all, man.

If i have to make a decision split moment no wiggle room to make an argument for one or the other given the circumstances of using I am gonna say hash every time

lol did I say decision split moment? split moment decision?