• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do you prefer: Indica or Sativa?

Your preference?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to be sativa all the way, but these days when I'm smoking I really want to feel that couch-lock and muscle relaxation and not just a head high.

That said, neither alone beats a good hybrid strain

Sativas definitely, while I do also love indicas, the euphoria and stimulation I get from smoking some really nice sativa is sort of why I like weed.

Nigga please, indica all the way :). So-cal loves their fine ass indicas that's for sure. Sativas used to be fun, until they started causing paranoia in me. Plus I like sedatives more anyways.

Nigga please, indica all the way :). So-cal loves their fine ass indicas that's for sure. Sativas used to be fun, until they started causing paranoia in me. Plus I like sedatives more anyways.

Yeah, I for the most part have quit cannabis, only smoking when I'm drunk and someone offers it to me.

I used to be huge into the sativas, loved how clean it felt, hated feeling couchlocked. Now, the lower the THC/higher the CBD the better. My paranoia started getting insane on the sativas, and I wouldn't really want to even smoke one now. Luckily I live in a very bad area to grow weed due to the law, so Most people that have good weed grow indicas to raise their yield.

Honestly, I have NEVER known when I was smoking an indica or Sativa or blend or whatever in my whole life since it's not legal where I live.

Maybe some people know how to tell without being told ahead of time, but I don't.

I mean, I have smoked on and off for about 15 years....god knows how much weed I have smoked in my life.

I've never noticed consciously "oh hey, this weed makes me less anxious than that weed" or whatever.

I've noticed differences between weed...but never on a level to be able to really verbalize it...just differences.

I wish I had access to indica as i think it would make me less anxious, and I assume that a lot of the weed I have had in my life has been sativa dominant.

I tend to assume that most weed in my area (the northeast) is usually sativa dominant for some reason...but really, I have no way of knowing if that is true at all.

Indica - it helps me sleep, and I have insomnia so that's useful. I've only been using cannabis for a few months, and so far I feel nothing from sativa (it's apparently been decent stuff, and I've apparently been smoking enough, every time I've been doing it with people and they've all gotten stoned), and only a sense of heaviness and tiredness from indica. I'm hoping that with more experimentation I'll enjoy sativa more.

I would've thought sativa would have an overwhelming number of votes. Strange =D I chose Sativa because I like the stimulation it has. Indica is very stimulating for me as well, I don't get couch-lock from any type of weed, but sativa is the most stimulating. Fun times