• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do you make of this: high CBD strain with 1% THC makes me feel baked

The Network

Bluelighter
I have some Ringo's Gift from a dispensary that was stupid cheap, $30 for a half I think. 15% CBD 1% THC according to the batch analysis. When I use it, it always makes me feel kind of like I took a single hit of high THC bud. Not quite the same high but similar. Not as foggy-headed.

What do you make of this? Way I see it, my options are: placebo effect (unlikely because I don't tend to get that), bad analysis, or the batch was extremely inconsistent. Maybe I've been using a particular nug that had like 5% THC and 5% CBD, although I think that variation is pretty unlikely personally. I don't know. It's interesting. I've had similar content CBD weed before and was totally clear headed, no high at all.

Possibly trace cannabinoids and terpenes? Maybe check out reviews of the place they could have given you a different strain or something. I've never smoked high CBD weed though. CBD oil stopped my racing thoughts in benzo withdrawal and in general, helped me focus at low doses and helped me have a good rest at high doses. Felt like a health supplement. It interacts with THC too much for me to use it often since I love the THC and don't mind being paranoid since I know it isn't real. I got a THC oil as well and I ended up doing about a 1:1 ratio most of the time, had a spiritual and clearheaded headspace.

I suspect the THC content only needs to be slightly higher than expected to produce a noticable effect if it is in the presence of CBD. I've had a lot of experience with CBD and I believe it vastly potentiates any THC you take in with it.