• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What do you like to do during a Zolpidem trip?

Careful, ambien can make normal people do antisocial things.

Besides alcohol and benzos, Ambien gets more of my clients in trouble than any other substance. People get prescribed them, pop them and then go steal shit or drive and get arrested. The wake up in jail with absolutely no memory of what happened.

It's kind of tough to call that temporary delirium a trip. I think the wisest thing would be to take it, get in bed and watch cartoons or something until you fall asleep. You don't want to risk putting eggs in the microwave to make rapid hard boiled eggs just to find that it explodes and coats the entire inner walls of your microwave with shell and cooked egg chunks.

I dont remember but when I lived with my brother he said I would just disappear and reappear in a worse off condition typically.

The effects I remember from ambien were extremely trippy and euphoric, but not worth the other effects. Addicting though...

I used to take zolpidem before I could get any legit psychedelics (LSD, shrooms, the serotogenic good stuff). But when I used to do ambien I would lay on my bed before i went to bed, sometimes I would watch TV, but under no conditions would I do it in public. I did it in public the first time I took it and it was no bueno. I was in school (10th grade) and I'm suprised I wasn't forced to go home. I was stumbling, interupting the teacher, slurring, etc. The bed is the right place for ambien, whether your tripping or not. The 2 last times I did it all I remember was 1. Laying on my bed as it rocked up and down repetitively and violently and 2. (After 10mg orally and 10mg intranasally) being transported into a town in a pixel on my TV. Was intense.

Ambien (zolpidem) is not my cup of tea because (1) it makes you sleepy (2) it makes for sloppy trips and (3) I don't like not being in complete control of my actions.

Fight off the demon spirits who are trying to rip me into their dimension.

Play with Legos.

Giggle and roll around using somersaults.