What do you guys think?

Noahkeene

Greenlighter
I have been using norco 10s to taper off a 300mg oxy/fent habit. I am 12 days off the oxy/fent, rough ride through hell! Feeling okay, still have rls, anxiety, depression. Im down to 4 norcos per day. Should I jump or taper more? You guys are the pros, thanks!

Honestly bud, I think you should keep tapering if you still have the RLS.

Don't wanna get fed up and relapse if you suffer nasty effects after quitting altogether, even 12 days after.

While I would like to say stop now, accidents even after 2 or 3 weeks are not unheard of.

Thanks for your advice. When do you think I should jump? At 2, 1, 1/2? I am actually starting to feel the norcos. When I first started I was taking 8 per day and it felt like I was taking advil, no buzz whatsoever.

If u have the supply and will power I'd taper till I was taking 5mg a day for a few days.might as well take it slow. getting off the hydro won't be that bad at that low of dose.something that works for me is skipping days a few times before u jump..like take a day off then take 5mg the next day, like 2 or 3 times at the most.i know ppl will say that might prolong or is useless but for me the worst day is day 3 with nothing and skipping days makes it a more bearable day 3 and 4 with nothing

Last edited:
Thanks cdkman, I might try that if I have the will power. I only have 7 left, but can get more, but that might just prolong the pain. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. I feel the worst is over, buuuut, havent been completely without an opiate. I didnt sleep for 5 days, crapped my pants, rls is a lot better, talk a out the devils hands on the legs, anxiety, irritability. I wish this would just end. Still feel like a lazy piece of crap. I am not going back to oxy or fent, no matter what my stupid brain tells me, its lying to me like the bastard it is!

That's the spirit!

I would like to piggy back on Cdk's advice.