• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do you guys think about all this methylone going around??

Batwing133

Bluelighter
All this god damn methylone is going around my area trying to be passed of as mdma. Idk about you guys but there is nothing worse then investing money to get the real deal and coming out with something available for $10 a gram on the internet.

Any body else have similar experiences in their town with this shit? Any thoughts? And yes I know test kit test kit test kit, way above that now guys.

I dont even see methylone anymore down here in Florida. It was around a lot a couple of years ago. The stuff is nothing but a tease, it doesnt last long enough to enjoy in my opinion.

Most of the stuff in the NW is generally good stuff too, granted a good portion of it is cut with an inactive so people need to take alot more, but atleast its MDMA.. Ive never understood why people pass off RC's as MDMA, it seems like they'd want to satisfy their customers so they come back. And MDMA isn't TOO much more expensive than RC's such as methylone.

hey I posted earlier but I got a gram of "MDMA" the other day. Dosed it a few hours ago and no doubt it was methylone. I can tell because there is only one "rush" and then its just a feeling of contentness. However, I must point out im not super experienced in this type of drug.

Last edited:
You been living under a rock? Not new news here, street dealers have been slanging methylone for a long long time. Time to look at a better source.

Idk about you guys but there is nothing worse then investing money to get the real deal and coming out with something available for $10 a gram on the internet

I can think of something worse. Paying money for MDMA and getting something that could potentially kill you or cause no high at all. At least methylone produces a pleasant high and is not overly dangerous at recreational doses. It's honestly not the worst thing to happen to the MDMA scene. PMMA is probably the worst thing to happen.

hey I posted earlier but I got a gram of "MDMA" the other day. Dosed it a few hours ago and no doubt it was methylone. I can tell because there is only one "rush" and then its just a feeling of contentness. However, I must point out im not super experienced in this type of drug.

Someone has bought pounds and pounds of this stuff and it's flooding the streets here in south Carolina

I would describe methylone as mdma with almost none of the empathy, in my experience it always seems to have a very very slight sweet vanilla smell to it. Also a bit more stimulating than mdma and if you redose expect to not get any sleep until the next day. For some reason I find it to have small addictive qualities to it compares to mdma with almost always wanting a redose when coming down. Maybe just my personal experience anyone else?

You been living under a rock? Not new news here, street dealers have been slanging methylone for a long long time. Time to look at a better source.

And yeah no kidding, Hard where to where I live although I'm sure it's around 8(

A quick look at www.ecstasydata.org revealed much more MDMA going around than bk-MDMA (aka methylone or MDMCAT), which only showed up twice. Ethylone popped up a time or two as well. Personally, I haven't had any methylone--from online or the street--since it went Schedule I several years ago.

I had a test kit last year and was using it to test samples of "molly" on the west coast. I think 7 of 10 samples tested were methylone. It's still out in full force. One of those 10 samples was meth. And personally I think methylone is not enjoyable at all, I flushed what I had left of what I was sold (as molly) before I got the test kit. It made me so fiendish for it and left the worst hangover for a week afterwards for me. I think methylone is awful but I agree PMMA was even worse.

Pmma/pma is just really bad, nasty stuff. I've never had it, but I've known that it has caused multiple deaths.

Whoever makes that stuff needs to feed it to themselves. =T

Ive never done methylone but ive heard its really good and some people like it more than mdma.

Last edited:
Ice (meth) is real good too, if that's what you're looking for. Euphoria, speediness, alertness, etc. It does it hardcore, but it's moreish as hell.

i may be alone on this but i actually prefer methylone to mdma, but MDA is where its at for me.

i may be alone on this but i actually prefer methylone to mdma, but MDA is where its at for me.

I'm with you man. MDA < BK-MDMA < MDMA. I love them all, but MDMA is too dreamy and foggy for me. A combination of all 3 is heaven though!

I'm with you man. MDA < BK-MDMA < MDMA. I love them all, but MDMA is too dreamy and foggy for me. A combination of all 3 is heaven though!
I think your symbols are facing the wrong way. By the way your wrote it MDMA would be your favorite.

Yes, he did. And yes, methylone is more moreish and speedier than MDMA, which is more satisfying. It's an adrenergic type of speediness, though. I went through 5g's of methylone once by myself; let's just say I got really sped up. Luckily, it seems to be quite safe. Most people who have never had anything approaching 125mg pure MDMA.HCl will say they like methylone more than MDMA. However, for old school rollers--who have definitely had both--MDMA wins hands down. Methylone only lasts 1 to 1.5 hours, whereas MDMA lasts 4 to 6. As a rule of thumb, if you're "MDMA" prices are just way cheaper than they should be, it's probably not MDMA you're getting. Where I am (Georgia) real MDMA pills--if you can even find any--still demand a much higher price than knock-offs.